Sniper Forex System

Try the demo and you'll see for yourself.

How many signals depends on how many pairs you look at. But be careful of too many signals. Read the thread and you'll see various ideas as to how to filter the signals.

When I last checked, it was the best 5***** system on Forex Peace Academy.

could not find anything about them on FP academy
tried FP army again nothing

Try the demo and you'll see for yourself.

How many signals depends on how many pairs you look at. But be careful of too many signals. Read the thread and you'll see various ideas as to how to filter the signals.

When I last checked, it was the best 5***** system on Forex Peace Academy.

I've had a great day with sniper today, my demo account is really on the up. This trailing stop, do I use this? At the moment I am just moving my stop loss.
Can anyone help.
Thanks

thanks for reply i was asking because this thread does go back to 2008 and has over 300+ pages
i will look to demo
can you say how often and many signals you get day/week on avg

thanks

If you are just trading Cable, you can probably expect between 20 and 30 signals each month with 30 to 40% showing profit. But it differs every month so there is no definitive answer.
Thanks to the excellent contributions to this thread, especially Greenfield's and Forexkunta's, you will see that this is a system that can give you consistent profits - if you are prepared to put in the time.
Set some time aside and read the whole thread. If you find that you can't put in the time to read the whole thread, then you will find that you will probably not be able to put in the time necessary to trade with Sniper.
No, that is not a dig at you - I believe that this system will give profits, but I am unable to dedicate the time to trade Sniper manually.

Just wanted to let everyone know a little bit of info for reducing some of the screen time waiting for a trade to align on all indicators. I usually will wait for the stop dot to change in addition to all indicators to change to the trade color. The ATR indicator that Pircj put on the thread in post 2682 is almost an exact match to the Sniper Dot. It will also send an alert, or email when the s/l changes to a long or a short. If you have things set like I do with alerts going to a Blackberry or other phone, then this can be a lifesaver and will allow you to do other things until the s/l changes to the correct side. In almost all cases, when the stop changes to the correct side, everything else is already in sync. Just one more piece of the puzzle to make things better on us poor Sniper addicts.

Read post #2675. It has the author's trades for Feb. Will give you an idea of the trades. I usually find that on a given pair, Sniper will alert somewhere between 5 and 12 times in a given week. That is also looking at a 24hr day. Also, if you trade Sniper on a pair that has a high atr, then you will have more time on moves for the trailing stop to go to break even, and then into profit. I personally have taken to trading GBP/JPY almost exclusively, because it has a very high atr and makes very bold moves. That is also why Gary recommends Cable. Keep in mind that all pairs at some point will become range bound and give you some problems being profitable during these times. You HAVE to stay the course to be profitable.

this sounds too easy

can someone post results

gum rai

thanks

If you are just trading Cable, you can probably expect between 20 and 30 signals each month with 30 to 40% showing profit. But it differs every month so there is no definitive answer.
Thanks to the excellent contributions to this thread, especially Greenfield's and Forexkunta's, you will see that this is a system that can give you consistent profits - if you are prepared to put in the time.
Set some time aside and read the whole thread. If you find that you can't put in the time to read the whole thread, then you will find that you will probably not be able to put in the time necessary to trade with Sniper.
No, that is not a dig at you - I believe that this system will give profits, but I am unable to dedicate the time to trade Sniper manually.

has anyone started a journal on the sniper if not would someone consider it

Do you guys consider this the best trading system out there? I have not read this entire thread yet, but going by the reviews at forex peace army website it would seem this is the best trading system anywhere. Whether that is true or not, I don't know, but that is the impression I get from the reviews at that site.

Also, has anyone made a substantial amount of real money with this trading system? (5 figures or more).

Quickdraw,
The followers of this thread like what we like. I have tried several other systems, and always come back to Sniper. Is this the absolute best system out there? I can not honestly answer that question. I know that a person can do way worse, than Sniper. I doubt that any one will want to disclose their personal account balances, but I will tell you this. I have doubled my trading account (276%), and captured 1600 pips on 3 jpy crosses in the last 10 trading days. Not bragging, just thankful. When I run off chasing other gooses, and lose my butt, I always come back to Sniper for a bail out, and it happily provides. I didn't do this account exactly following the rules. When I know I am in a good trend, I pyramid my trades in to run at least 100 pips apiece. That may be as many as 5 positions. But I always keep an eye on my money management.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Kent

Do you guys consider this the best trading system out there? I have not read this entire thread yet, but going by the reviews at forex peace army website it would seem this is the best trading system anywhere. Whether that is true or not, I don't know, but that is the impression I get from the reviews at that site.

Also, has anyone made a substantial amount of real money with this trading system? (5 figures or more).

roughly what your win ratio?

if only their were alot more of them 10 days

Quickdraw,
The followers of this thread like what we like. I have tried several other systems, and always come back to Sniper. Is this the absolute best system out there? I can not honestly answer that question. I know that a person can do way worse, than Sniper. I doubt that any one will want to disclose their personal account balances, but I will tell you this. I have doubled my trading account (276%), and captured 1600 pips on 3 jpy crosses in the last 10 trading days. Not bragging, just thankful. When I run off chasing other gooses, and lose my butt, I always come back to Sniper for a bail out, and it happily provides. I didn't do this account exactly following the rules. When I know I am in a good trend, I pyramid my trades in to run at least 100 pips apiece. That may be as many as 5 positions. But I always keep an eye on my money management.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Kent

24 wins, 23 losses. The wins were much, much larger than the losses. And bear in mind, I have been using Sniper for a while, so my exits are different than Sniper rules. I WILL NOT go into them here, for fear of confusing new traders.
I use Sniper entrys.
Kent

roughly what your win ratio?

if only their were alot more of them 10 days

forexkunta,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the SniperForex trading system. I am always glad to hear details of one's personal experience with a system rather than a rude reply of, "Go buy the system and find out for yourself!" Believe it or not, I have seen some people reply that way rather than to share how the system is working for them or if they are happy or not with it (I am talking in regards to other systems and not necessarily with Sniperforex, in which people were rude). That is why I am glad you were open and honest with what you have experienced with this system.

I am still very interested in other's experiences with this system. I am especially interested in those of you here that followed the system rules as closely as possible (rather than to stray from it's trading rules... or at least not to stray too far away from the rules).

Last edited:
By the way, I forgot to mention that I actually did try out the system a few months ago with the 2 week free trial offer, but it didn't perform very well. I was slightly less than break even during those 2 weeks (in a demo account). I did a "visual backtest" by scrolling back about a year or so and it didn't seem to do very well in that respect, either. I did all this following the rules as closely as possible.

Just about everyone at the Forex Peace Army site seemed to love this system, yet I could not see much success with it - either with my 2 weeks of forward testing or my "visual backtesting" of the previous one year time period. This is why I have been confused and why I have asked those here about your experiences with this system and if it has been a success for those here (especially in following the rules as set forth by the creator of Sniperforex).

QD,
If you were within the period of Oct to Dec, then I certainly understand why you had limited success. We all mostly had limited success during that period of time. Not Snipers fault, the currency pairs were mostly in very tight ranges and didn't trend much.
So it stands to reason that when a trend does develop, it is advantageous to reap as much out of it as possible, in the event it is going to be short lived. That is one of the reasons I pyramid my trades in as the trend develops. Is it part of the rules? No, just good trading. Instead of adding 5 small positions as is outlined in the manual, at the beginning of the trade, I go in on the initial alert, and as the trade grows, I add 1 or 2 additional positions to ride the move to it's end. Of course, I use Elliott Wave analysis to make those determinations, and that adds tremendous value to any system. Hell, Gary uses EW analysis in addition to trading Sniper. At the extreme bottom right of the Sniper Forex website, he has a link to the EW international website to download a free ebook. That is one of the ways he has more pips on the website than everyone else. But in the long run, even with ranging markets for a time, and those will be present, if you stick to it, it will be worth your while. Besides, $197 is not really any money.
Regards,
Kent

By the way, I forgot to mention that I actually did try out the system a few months ago with the 2 week free trial offer, but it didn't perform very well. I was slightly less than break even during those 2 weeks (in a demo account). I did a "visual backtest" by scrolling back about a year or so and it didn't seem to do very well in that respect, either. I did all this following the rules as closely as possible.

Just about everyone at the Forex Peace Army site seemed to love this system, yet I could not see much success with it - either with my 2 weeks of forward testing or my "visual backtesting" of the previous one year time period. This is why I have been confused and why I have asked those here about your experiences with this system and if it has been a success for those here (especially in following the rules as set forth by the creator of Sniperforex).

Attachments

• wave-principle-improve-trading.pdf
    214 KB · Views: 1,038
Last edited:
over at forex factory james16 said you give 2 traders the same system and same entry point and one will make a profit and the other a loss