ms.jpg
os.jpg
om.jpg
z.jpg
mr.jpg
a.jpg
oe.jpg
f.jpg

Have a happy Christmas everybody and hoping that 2010 is a profitable year for one and all.
:D

Have a happy Christmas everybody and hoping that 2010 is a profitable year for one and all.
:D

Hi GumRai and all,
Have a great Christmas ans a prosperous New Year.
See you all in the New Year.
2be

Hello All,

I just started the demo files of Sniper a few days ago...not a god time to trial a program! But a couple of questions in general. I have seen all the indicators positive for a trade, but lacking the arrow. Today was a good example on GBPJPY. There has been a great trade going on most of the day, but never got an arrow or an alert. This is not the only example in my short experience. Any comments on that situation?

Now I just got two alerts, one long one short GBPJPY...the long has been going on for many hours, the short I do not get.

Imminent long trade alert on GBPJPY, H1, 2009.12.28 21:09, Bid=146.736
Imminent short trade alert on GBPJPY, H1, 2009.12.28 21:09, Bid=145.883

Any advice will be reatly appreciated to understand the system.

LB

Langdonb,

There was a long signal on GBPJPY H1, with the arrow at 10AM Alpari Time, 9AM GMT yesterday 28th Dec.
Sometimes the arrows can be hard to see, switch to a line chart and you may spot it.
Imminent alerts just mean that 2 of the sniper lines have changed colour - cbasically they mean nothing. They are not alerts of a trade, just that one MAY be upcoming.

Gumraii,

The blue arrow just recently appeared on my chart, but was not there when the trend started, although all three lines were blue and both trend A and B were blue. What I do not understand is why there was not an long entry alert when all the indicators were a buy...

Three hours ago I got this:Short entry on GBPUSD, H1, 2009.12.28 22:15, Bid=1.59948, yet the chart has an arrow, three red lines but both trend A and B are still blue. The entry alerts or lack thereof are just plain confusing to me.

Regards, LB

Langdonb,

There was a long signal on GBPJPY H1, with the arrow at 10AM Alpari Time, 9AM GMT yesterday 28th Dec.
Sometimes the arrows can be hard to see, switch to a line chart and you may spot it.
Imminent alerts just mean that 2 of the sniper lines have changed colour - cbasically they mean nothing. They are not alerts of a trade, just that one MAY be upcoming.

Hello langdonb,
My observations are the same as GumRai, and echo his comments concerning alerts. You mention 'three red lines.' I haven't seen any red lines. All I can do is attach a screenprint. Is this the same as you have? (Incidentally, I'm not trading as such this time of the year – I'm running the EA with very small amounts.)

Attachments

• snipergbpjpy29dec2009.jpg
    snipergbpjpy29dec2009.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 254
Hi Greenfield,

I understand the imminent alerts are not to be acted upon. I was referring to an entry alert (Short entry on GBPUSD, H1, 2009.12.28 22:15, Bid=1.59948) at around 4:00 on GBPUSD, not JPY...As I mentioned, the red arrow was present, all three lines were red, but trends A and B were blue. So what I don't understand is why a entry alert was sent. From what I recall in the manual, all indicators need to be the same color to enter a trade. My confusion stems from the occasional all one color indicators, but no arrow present. I never got an entry alert for the current long position on GBPJPY. And the blue arrow did not appear until much later in the trade. maybe my connection was down at the time.

Thanks for your help...LB

Hello langdonb,
My observations are the same as GumRai, and echo his comments concerning alerts. You mention 'three red lines.' I haven't seen any red lines. All I can do is attach a screenprint. Is this the same as you have? (Incidentally, I'm not trading as such this time of the year – I'm running the EA with very small amounts.)

Greenfield and Gumrai,

I am awake now! After re reading your posts and the manual, I realize that I was misunderstanding the short/long entry alerts as actual entry points. I now realize that ll the indicators, three chart lines, trends A and B plus the arrow must be present to actually enter the trade. Thanks for your guidance...

Greenfield, what EA are you using, Donnaforex of funyoo?

LB

I use trading time = true, set start time to 21:59 and end time to 22:00, so trading time only equals 1 minute per day. I set the other options to how I want the trade managed, as close to sniper rules as possible. When the trade is entered, it automatically sets the s/l for me according to the EA options. This way I dont have to keep an eye on the trade to set stops every hour. I check on it as time permits. I have to say that the management of trades makes this EA worth every penny that I spent to get it. I prefer to enter trades per my judgment.
Hope that helps.
Kent

Hello ... new poster here, have read threads for a while. I am intersted in using the Forex Sniper signals using the methodology you have described (manually entering and then have the ea manage the trade). If I go pay Donna Forex the $59, am I assured of getting the ea? The functionality is worth $59 to me, but I want to be sure I'll get the ea if i pay, and it doesn't appear to be listed anywhere on the site .. at least anywhere I could find.

Many Thanks!
Rob

Rob,
Donna requires you to provide proof of purchase of the Sniper Forex system via a copy of the invoice, then you request a copy of the EA and she will send it to you email. If you have a registered copy and still have the proof, then yes, you are assured of getting a copy.
Please be aware that the EA will pick up and manage a trade on the 1hour t/f, but not the 4H. I really dont know why, but she is supposed to be working on the problem.
Regards,
Kent

Hello ... new poster here, have read threads for a while. I am intersted in using the Forex Sniper signals using the methodology you have described (manually entering and then have the ea manage the trade). If I go pay Donna Forex the $59, am I assured of getting the ea? The functionality is worth $59 to me, but I want to be sure I'll get the ea if i pay, and it doesn't appear to be listed anywhere on the site .. at least anywhere I could find.

Many Thanks!
Rob

Happy New Year to all traders, and innocent bystanders. Hope 2010 brings an increase in your trading accounts.
Kent

Happy New Year to all my friends in Sniper thread may 2010 be a great year for us all!!! PS I have been trading on demo last 2 weeks GBP USD and GBP JPY and have made huge pips using Sniper!! :)