Sniper Forex System

Here is my total for the week. I closed out all trades a few minutes ago. I really dont think we have much more downside on this wave. I think a correction is coming soon.
11 trades on GBPJPY 0 losers 571 pips profit.

Will be in meetings all day tomorrow. Everyone have a good weekend.
Kent

Wow, looks like I got out just a little too soon. Trade took off. Oh well.
Happy pipping to all,
Kent

I think we will see an upward move on GBPJPY in the London session to around 154.18, give or take a few pips.
I think we have around 100 pips left to go on the 5th wave down on GBPUSD, before the move back up on the correction. Upside target around 1.6240, but I could be wrong.

I guess I am looking at these projections for my own purposes, putting them in writing to look back at. I am still learning, so I am just trying to put them on paper, to see how accurate I can be.
If anyone does not like, just let me know.
kent

I think we will see an upward move on GBPJPY in the London session to around 154.18, give or take a few pips.
I think we have around 100 pips left to go on the 5th wave down on GBPUSD, before the move back up on the correction. Upside target around 1.6240, but I could be wrong.

I guess I am looking at these projections for my own purposes, putting them in writing to look back at. I am still learning, so I am just trying to put them on paper, to see how accurate I can be.
If anyone does not like, just let me know.
kent

Good morning kent,

As far as I'm concerned your calculations on GBP/JPY have been fantastic! (y)

With regards to GBP/USD sniper is showing long entry from early hours of this morning. May I know why do you think it still has 100 pips to go down further?

Good morning all,

this morning at 8:59 I had a short entry e-mail alert on cable. After restarting Meta Trader, the red arrow was gone and all I saw was a long entry blue arroe (not validated by the histograms though) at 4:00 am (now I also see another short entry at 10:00 am, also not validated by both histograms). Did any of you experience things like that as well?

Good morning all,

this morning at 8:59 I had a short entry e-mail alert on cable. After restarting Meta Trader, the red arrow was gone and all I saw was a long entry blue arroe (not validated by the histograms though) at 4:00 am (now I also see another short entry at 10:00 am, also not validated by both histograms). Did any of you experience things like that as well?

Yes a red arrow appeared, but disappeared later. This seems to happen quite often when the market is moving sideways. A 40 or so pip up or down movement can cause an arrow to appear, but if it returns to about the same level as the hour open, it will repaint and disappear.
Be careful about using these arrows as an indication to exit an open position, sometimes better to wait for the end of the timeframe.

Looks a possibility that this short will be confirmed by the histograms at around the turn of the hour - unless it reverses of course !

Well, it was confirmed at around 1.6175 and then marched more or less directly to a 45 pip loss. I hope that this is one that will turn around!

Anyone gone long on GJ yet? Sniper has signaled me on 30 min.[/QUO

I wouldnt be looking for any longs on the sterling pairs we are in a very powerful down trend on the 4HR.

Sniper is a good entry system only when used with the main trend.

Dave

Since monday I'm trying to find a good wave to enter and so far that didn't happen. All of them are still going down slowly and steadily. So I hope to see some up trend soon.

Against the rules, I know, but I've exited this short at entry. Will see what develops before maybe re-entering.

I wouldnt be looking for any longs on the sterling pairs we are in a very powerful down trend on the 4HR.

Sniper is a good entry system only when used with the main trend.

Dave

Hey Dave, thanks for that. I'm still very much a beginner, as is evident =)

H

Since monday I'm trying to find a good wave to enter and so far that didn't happen. All of them are still going down slowly and steadily. So I hope to see some up trend soon.

If you want to learn more about trends I would study multi time frame moving averages. My main system uses moving average crossovers to identify the start and finish of trends within a particular time frame. I dont want to deviate from the Sniper topic on this thread so will leave it there. I am using Sniper to confirm entry points with my current system and so far making excellent progress.

Thanks

Dave

If you want to learn more about trends I would study multi time frame moving averages. My main system uses moving average crossovers to identify the start and finish of trends within a particular time frame. I dont want to deviate from the Sniper topic on this thread so will leave it there. I am using Sniper to confirm entry points with my current system and so far making excellent progress.

Thanks

Dave

May I know what system you are using please?