Sniper Forex System

Hello Anddy26

How are you? Long time didn`t see you... I am struggle with GBPUSD...bought it to at 6.30 am (too early) so could you share a bit about the news which came out from the states and blew it...

Could you tell me whats came up, please

Regards,
Arek

well that one didnt work, with the default settings usdcad...entry short 1.5095..but im assuming news came out of the states and blew it right out of the water

Yabba Dabba Doooooo !

LMAO

I'm not laughing at you Arek I just found that very amusing :) haha

Yeah and this....

Yes i got caught on that one as well,i also noticed top line repainted!

Wonder if they could supply a quote for repainting 5,500 square foot, Deluxe satin eggshell?

Wilmeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr Yabba Dabba Doooooo. # Flintstones , meet the flinstones.....

Hello Cryten

Could you share your experience on The Slop System - please? How it works? Better than Sniper...or similar?

Any advice from you, please?

Thank you
Arek

I bought this too year or so ago when it first hit ebay, looked ok actually but after spending 100 quid I realised I couldn't trade other people's systems. For anyone who likes to save some moolah it it very similiar to the slope system found on babypips and forex factory, at least the version I had was.

Hello Cryten

Could you share your experience on The Slop System - please? How it works? Better than Sniper...or similar?

Any advice from you, please?

Thank you
Arek

I didn't trade sniper long enough to be able to make that decision and never gave the slope system a go, just thought they were similar when the thread popped up at forex factory. Essentially it's a trend following system so imo make sure your wins are alot bigger then your losses to account for the big chop when it occurs. Although perhaps you could figure out a way to scalp it, use a few time frames and scalp the trend.

Thank you!

Arek
I didn't trade sniper long enough to be able to make that decision and never gave the slope system a go, just thought they were similar when the thread popped up at forex factory. Essentially it's a trend following system so imo make sure your wins are alot bigger then your losses to account for the big chop when it occurs. Although perhaps you could figure out a way to scalp it, use a few time frames and scalp the trend.

well that one didnt work, with the default settings usdcad...entry short 1.5095..but im assuming news came out of the states and blew it right out of the water

I too am using SniperForex alongside Concept. What timeframe are you using it on, the 1hour recommended by supplier or something shorter?

Cannot even begin to understand how anyone could hope to use it to make money on the 1min timeframe as Arek suggested yesterday. As it is trend following at that timescale any trend will have long gone before you can get in and out of a trade, to say nothing of having to pay for the spread!

I have SF set up on the 1 hour GBPUSD. Im using the automatic EA which opens and closes the trades for me. Can manual users confirm that a trade opened this morning long at 1.8617?

Many thanks,
Steve.

Hi Steve

I am on the 1 hour set up and manually trading. I didn't get in at that level. The earliest I could get in was at 1.8642. I closed it out on a 50 pip gainwhen one of the trend lines went red.

Also took the EURJYN trigger to go short. Got in at 161.38 took my 100 pips and then re-entered.

Finally have a long position on EUROGBP open at present.

It's not all good news as I got stopped out on the EUROGBP earlier in the day.

Hope that helps.

I have SF set up on the 1 hour GBPUSD. Im using the automatic EA which opens and closes the trades for me. Can manual users confirm that a trade opened this morning long at 1.8617?

Many thanks,
Steve.

There was a setup at that price yesterday between 5-6pm EST but it was after NY close so I wouldn't have taken it. Looks like it was successful though.

Steve,

Why have you elected to use Sniper ? The reason I ask is that you have always been a person who I thought had a successful strategy without relying on others.

Paul

Hi Steve,

I have just started trialling it and am watching all my GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY start to hit their TPs :)

I will post the trading sheet later tonight on my blog.

Automated Forex

Peter

Just e-mail

Arek
QUOTE=pvisser;483400]With sniper do they send you buy/sell alerts to your phone as well? or just email?[/QUOTE]

Hi,

can someone tell me if Forex Sniper is an EOD system like Concept or Intraday?

Thanks

I am also trialing Sniper - put my stop too close yesterday and stopped out gbp/usd. Took the short today at 8727 and still in. Moved stop up to 8681 so in profit, still too soon to evaluate, but so far so good.

I am also trialing Sniper - put my stop too close yesterday and stopped out gbp/usd. Took the short today at 8727 and still in. Moved stop up to 8681 so in profit, still too soon to evaluate, but so far so good.

moved stop up now to take 100 pip profit. Unfortunately I am 10 hours ahead of UK time as I am no longer in Bahrain but in the Russian Far East on Sakhalin Island,

walk away with profit. as i think gbpusd going to go long at US market open time around 2pm BST.