Smilies

firewalker99

Legendary member
It's come to my attention several members said it would be nice to add some more smileys to the existing ones.

A couple of suggestions I received:

*yawn*
*are you nuts?*
*I'm a saint*
*keep your mouth shut -tell nobody*
*feels like a hangover*

in order to avoid misunderstandings, a "sarcasm" font would be useful, as sometimes the tone could be misread and offence taken. :LOL:

Existing smilies now updated:
:arrowr: :cool: :LOL: :( :confused: :idea: :rolleyes: :cheesy: :( :eek: :D :!: :p ;) :arrowu: :devilish: :?: :devilish: :arrowl: :eek: :| :-0 :arrowd: :cry: :mad: :)

An extended set to compliment these will go live shortly... if anyone has specific suggestions for types of smilies add them to this thread and we'll try and include them :)

as traders, we might need a smilie showing someone about to jump off a tall building to denote a major trading faux-pas.

How about a sweary one? Like:
censored.gif

(Ok, why is the image not coming up? I'm using the img tag.)

Turned on img tags in the forum (dunno why it was switched off)

Ha this is a good one (and fitting for this time of year!)...

Attachments

• drunk.gif
    drunk.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 521
Existing smilies now updated:
:arrowr: :cool: :LOL: :( :confused: :idea: :rolleyes: :cheesy: :( :eek: :D :!: :p ;) :arrowu: :devilish: :?: :devilish: :arrowl: :eek: :| :-0 :arrowd: :cry: :mad: :)

An extended set to compliment these will go live shortly... if anyone has specific suggestions for types of smilies add them to this thread and we'll try and include them :)

Call me a pain in the ass, but when I read the mouse-over captions, there are two typo's.
Suprised instead of Surprised and Twsited Evil instead of Twisted Evil.

Also, it seems to me like the arrows aren't of much use really. Can't we replace those with some new smilies?

Oh, and I like the last one, very cool :)

Fixed those typos - well spotted!

Stay tuned for the extended set coming later today/tomorrow!

Like the new x-mas and party smilies! Fun stuff...

Still missing imo: a great big yaaaaaaaaaawn!

Xmas smilies are temporary ones (for happy and very happy), will revert back after the holidays. Added a big yaaaaawn, just for you! And if you click more there are even more smilies to choose from. Let me know if you think any from the 'more smiles' lot would be better swapped with lesser used ones from the 'standard smilies' - have just guessed which ones I think members want!

In fact if there any more you can think of, or any you think are inappropriate then let me know too! (y)

Xmas smilies are temporary ones (for happy and very happy), will revert back after the holidays. Added a big yaaaaawn, just for you! And if you click more there are even more smilies to choose from. Let me know if you think any from the 'more smiles' lot would be better swapped with lesser used ones from the 'standard smilies' - have just guessed which ones I think members want!

only thing thing to say
:clap: :clap:(y)