Smaller UK stocks

eyecatcher

Hello everyone I am a newbie and very much like the look of your site. :D
For reasons i am sure are obvious to you rexperienced people I assume very few of you trade small cap UK stocks - mainly illiquidity, risk and wide spreads. But anyone who bought SVR about three weeks ago, at 26p, when Directors were getting involved, could now sell at a reasonable amount at 37p. That's just one example - I could quote many others..

I'm still very much working my way round the site. Is that timeframe too long for the purposes of this site's members, would people simply not even consider such small stocks, or do we have some medium or even longer term players?

Small and even micro-cap UK stocks is an area I very much likeand have been trading for some 20 years, and i think many of them arestill severely undervalued at the moment - and if there is interest I will post on a few of them that interest me over coming weeks, if they don't have a thread already. Many of them are totally overlooked.

Last edited:
Hello eyecatcher. Well.....what can i say? You have it all here matey! RUDEBOY!

eyecatcher - UK stocks outside the FTSE100, and mostly above £40m or so. Those are my chosen playing field. Preferably SEAQ rather than SETS. Timescale mostly weeks/months but occasionally days, and very very rarely same day. The fact that I may be missing out on something by ruling out so many stocks that others love doesn't bother me at all.