SLAyers' Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the NQ is drifting inside its current hourly range as well as the daily range between the last swing high and the last swing low.

Re post 235, at what point will the market give you permission to trade?

Db

At the extremes. Top of range or bottom of range. Range is too narrow so a retracement would be in order.

11/24
0714: Price broke the hourly range yesterday afternoon and ret at 1630, H=76.5, L=74. The low of the next swing reached 70.5 before rallying to 79.75. This breaks an SL which halts the short option. Price then moves sideways until 0200, at which point it rejects the MP of the hourly range at 85. Price then falls to 4634.25, 0400 NYT, 0900 UK.

11/24
0714: Price broke the hourly range yesterday afternoon and ret at 1630, H=76.5, L=74. The low of the next swing reached 70.5 before rallying to 79.75. This breaks an SL which halts the short option. Price then moves sideways until 0200, at which point it rejects the MP of the hourly range at 85. Price then falls to 4634.25, 0400 NYT, 0900 UK.

0915: Most likely this will range from 61 to 34. A rev off 61 wld provide a tight DP. MP=48.

0945: Finding R at 58.

0955: Reaches 59.25.

1006: Reaches 60.5. Btm of this range appears to be 36.

1030: Reaches 36.

That's some serious turnaround. Luckily those with lines at least saw, thankfully, the demand showing up as per Db's above post. 4700 has become interesting. Lets see what transpires around it.

That's some serious turnaround. Luckily those with lines at least saw, thankfully, the demand showing up as per Db's above post. 4700 has become interesting. Lets see what transpires around it.

I'm devoting quite a bit of space to that in what I'm currently writing with regard to the rollover at the beginning of the month. This is not to say we've "topped out", but the trip down to the climax low on the 15th was worth more than 200pts.

Db

I'm devoting quite a bit of space to that in what I'm currently writing with regard to the rollover at the beginning of the month. This is not to say we've "topped out", but the trip down to the climax low on the 15th was worth more than 200pts.

That's pretty cool. So the last SLA-AMT had the previous downturn (mainly in the TC we had at that time) and now you're covering this one. That's more than enough examples for someone with common sense to learn to use it. It's only ranges and trends after all.

Gringo

That's pretty cool. So the last SLA-AMT had the previous downturn (mainly in the TC we had at that time) and now you're covering this one. That's more than enough examples for someone with common sense to learn to use it. It's only ranges and trends after all.

Gringo

There was also the range breakout failure in July, but, again, all one has to do is draw a straight line (and assess the risk, and decide whether or not he wants to assume that risk).

Db

The range breakout was one fast mover.

Attachments

• NQ Weekly.png
    NQ Weekly.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 161
NQ hourly

Nothing to do for me. 4700 area is still something I am keeping an eye on.

Attachments

• NQ Hourly.png
    NQ Hourly.png
    32 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.