SLA Interday Trading Plan

gotu

Active member
100 7
So far the Crude trade is working well, last week Goldman Sachs lowered their price target to around 43 which in my limited experience is an indication that they are carrying a large long position and they are testing the market for selling. Price has gone up with strength since goldmans prediction which shows the buying is strong.

I will be monitoring how price reacts to the next resistance areas using Demand lines ans trend lines.

Gold is still stuck in its range and there is not much to do until price decides to break the upper or lower limit, in the former case I will let the trade run since we are in an uptrend. In the latter case I would stop the trade out anticipating lower prices for a buy opportunity but I would not go short since this would mean trading contrary to the major trend.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • trades.png
    trades.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,574

gotu

Active member
100 7
The gold trade was closed when price hit the stop loss.

I took 33% of the crude trade when price broke the demand line, the remaining two thirds will be scaled out if price shows weakness, (lower highs and lower lows)
 

gotu

Active member
100 7
Crude oil is forming a range around a significant previous high, to me this suggests consolidation. If price breaks the range below 48, 9 I will exit second lot.

Yesterday I went long platinum due to break of SL and failure to move lower.

Today I went short dax due to rejection of top of the Daily range.

I cannot post charts atm but will do once I get access to a pc.
 

gotu

Active member
100 7
Dax trade after the rejection of the daily range upper limit, it is an aggressive entry and rather than my standard setup since both the weekly uptrend and the down trend have been broken.

attachment.php


Scale outs of the crude trade, price broke the aforementioned range to the down side, my trailing stop for the second 3d was hit and then returned to the range, i have the last lot running.

attachment.php


Platinum entry showing the standard entry break of supply line and no follow thru, weekly down trend broken.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • dax.png
    dax.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,556
  • Crude 28 Oct.png
    Crude 28 Oct.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,575
  • Platnium.png
    Platnium.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,573

gotu

Active member
100 7
Closed dax trade as price broke hourly SL finding support at the Daily trendline . Will re enter if price shows another failure to break range upper limit.
 

gotu

Active member
100 7
I am currently backpacking through south east Asia so I haven't had much time to post the few trades I have made. My plan is to eventually get to a hostel with a computer and post a summary of my activity over the past few months.

Today I went long the 30 year us Treasury bond after last week's break of the supply line and a dot the time being successful retracement as price made a new high on the hourly
 
Last edited:

gotu

Active member
100 7
I entered a sell stop on the Nasdaq at 5340 for the reasons discussed on the sla thread. We are at the top of the weekly trend channel (overbought), there was a break of the daily DL. And now price is attempting to go higher, if it can't and instead it falls to 5340 I will go short as I take this as confirmation of the retracement. Stop loss is above the danger point, that is the lower high at 5380
 

gotu

Active member
100 7
Short NQ was triggered at 5340, SL is moved to the lower high DP at 5400.

I am holding on to the long us 30y bond.
 

gotu

Active member
100 7
Long stop limit crude 47,8

Price is showing strength at the weekly trend channel lower limit. On the daily the downtrend line was broken and I am entering if price makes a new high on the hourly

Stop loss is below the most recent lows
 

gotu

Active member
100 7
Stop loss on nQ short hit.
Took 1/3 out of 30y bond long after break of DL.
Long crude was triggered
 

gotu

Active member
100 7
Short NQ if breaks 5400.

Current possition;

Long 30yBond 2/3
Long Crude Oil 3/3
Long Platinum 3/3
 

gotu

Active member
100 7
Long euro if it breaks above the hourly range. Dollar index is making a lower high and if it has another go at breaking the 99 level there's a good chance it will drop to the 90 area (lower high and forth attempt at breaking 99 shows weakness
 

gotu

Active member
100 7
Closed playinum for a loss after fridays strong rejection.
Closed1/3 of long T Bond after another break of DL, stride changing from trend to range.
Still short the NQ. Price refuses to go down but the entry was correct according to my rules and I don't have rules for a preemptive stop loss exit. I will have to wait tonsre whether price hits my stop it rejects the upper limit of the weekly channel.
Crude oil hasn't even broken the demand line so no reason to scale out yet. I will take 1/3 out if we reach 54 as it's an important resistance

Possition;
Long 1/3 t Bond
Short 3/3 NQ
Long 3/3 crude oil
 

gotu

Active member
100 7
Long Euro if price makes a new high on the hourly. Daily supply line broken and hourly reversing. Context shows strength as price is making weekly higher lows and the last high was marginally higher than the prior.

I am scaling out 1/3 crude oil if we break the current hourly range lower breaking the Daily DL, which is my first scale out according to plan.
 
 
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock