SKYPE trading rooms.

I have a few skype rooms that have splintered off, it started as an emini room and grew to 150 people (to large) so now we smaller specific groups for asset classes and methologies......Such as TF, ES, Stocks and FX ....supply and demand, price action, ABC's w/ Fib's, Fish's rule and so on. Skype text me at "edmccall" to be added. I love to swing trade price ...not time as a day trader...looking for 1 or 2 sweet 5 point moves on the Russell 2000 per day on 4 contracts.

How much are you charging for entry to each of these rooms?

How much are you charging for entry to each of these rooms?
.... It's free.....just traders talking about entries and exits....sharing snap shot's of charts in real time.....texting btw us. Skype text me at "edmccall" and I'll add you.......

Find a Skype trading chat room here.

I would like to invite anyone who has skype and that is a trader to start a chat trading room and post it here. Don't forget to tell a little bit about what kind of traders your interested in inviting to the trading room.

Word of warning!
If you join a skype trading room that you can be thrown out of room by a click of a button, by the moderator, without warning or reason.
Which can be an addvantage for the person running the trading room but in some instances plain disrespectful.

So if you have a beef about a trading room, we want to here about it here to.

Can I join this trading room, I am new to day trading

Hi fellow traders.

Sometimes it gets too boring trading alone. Also wouldn't it be nice to checkin with a few trading buddys and discuss possible trades!

MARKETS. - Forex
TIMEFRAME NEW YORK Close - Daily down to 1hourlys.
CHATROOM open UK time 6 am to 10 am also at end of day NEW York close or 1/2 before.

I will be starting a skype tradingroom for FOREX!

STRATEGY will be based on price action and most impotant Levels of demand and supply, Support and resisance.

I will be welcoming traders with at least 2 years of experiance of trading forex or traders who are familiar with LTTTM methods.

Members must be willing to take part in the chat sesions - so if you just want to take a look then don't bother you will be dumped. Also I will not tolerate traders with a "I know and am right atitude" they will also be dumped. Respect always to others is number 1.

If your interested please private post me. Tell me you experiance good or bad is not a consideration to become welcomed.

I would like to select 5 to 10 traders. Starting from the 2nd week in October.

So hope you like the idea and will join me. Private post please otherwise You may get lost between other posts.

Hi, I am a fx trader with over 5 years experience, I would be interested in joining your chat room. I use multi-time frame analysis, ema's, s/r, fibs. I generally trade the LO session on an M15 chart, also the NY session. Please let me know if I fit your criteria. Thanks.

Hi fellow traders.

Sometimes it gets too boring trading alone. Also wouldn't it be nice to checkin with a few trading buddys and discuss possible trades!

MARKETS. - Forex
TIMEFRAME NEW YORK Close - Daily down to 1hourlys.
CHATROOM open UK time 6 am to 10 am also at end of day NEW York close or 1/2 before.

I will be starting a skype tradingroom for FOREX!

STRATEGY will be based on price action and most impotant Levels of demand and supply, Support and resisance.

I will be welcoming traders with at least 2 years of experiance of trading forex or traders who are familiar with LTTTM methods.

Members must be willing to take part in the chat sesions - so if you just want to take a look then don't bother you will be dumped. Also I will not tolerate traders with a "I know and am right atitude" they will also be dumped. Respect always to others is number 1.

If your interested please private post me. Tell me you experiance good or bad is not a consideration to become welcomed.

I would like to select 5 to 10 traders. Starting from the 2nd week in October.

So hope you like the idea and will join me. Private post please otherwise You may get lost between other posts.

Hi all please read this though as it wont be starting before mid october, as I am traveling and trading from iphone. I will get back to you closer to the time.
So be patient and PM me.

Still needing more PA participants. 1hourlys to Daily timeframes.

"Smaller timeframes are diffecult to discuss together, I find for that you really need to just concentrate. But we could discuss possible good levels to enter on."

Thanks

I understand everything you're saying except Fish's Rule. What the heck is that?

I have a few skype rooms that have splintered off, it started as an emini room and grew to 150 people (to large) so now we smaller specific groups for asset classes and methologies......Such as TF, ES, Stocks and FX ....supply and demand, price action, ABC's w/ Fib's, Fish's rule and so on. Skype text me at "edmccall" to be added. I love to swing trade price ...not time as a day trader...looking for 1 or 2 sweet 5 point moves on the Russell 2000 per day on 4 contracts.

hey are any of u fundemental traders,if ur message me ,and we could trade news releases
i mean when something comes up we could alarm each other about the latest release

Hi,

In a skype room can room members see the moderator's screen like you can in iTradePod using web conferencing software such as webex or gotomeeting???

No, skype is a free program. Generally we chat on skype but it is possible to all talk at the sametime to. You make a up group by inviting people in to a room. You can make as many rooms as you like. Live screen casting can only be done on paid conference software as far as I know.

Hope that explains things.

Just a reminder for anyone trading price action with no indicators, for dailies, 4hrlys, 1hrlys. I will be starting a new skype chatroom soon for the NY close to discusse possible trade setups with live traders soon. If your interested private post me. I will then get back to you round middle of October when I have sorted out my move OS.

Till then good trading to all.

JDTRADER's Live Skype Room

Welcome to all (y)

Whether your a Pro or a Novice come chat with other like minded traders from around the world.

Contact JDTRADER on Skype: Cash_Kard to join the room

The purpose of this room is to chat, for Pro's to pass on advice and Novice traders to learn.
Ask questions but most importantly to connect with traders and have fun :)

Trading from home can be lonely so connect (y)

Hey,

I'm only trading for now half a year fx, I'm on skype every evening and sometimes night (UTC/GMT -4 hours) so hit me up : theruler-