Simple trading system (that works)

Don't give up hope Dash, we've got our best guys working on the appeal.

The lawyers are going to argue that the goat was a consenting adullt, and that it's not "indecent exposure" it's "naturism" (even if it was in Tesco's at 4.30 on a Saturday afternoon).

Failing that, f*ck it, we can always whack a juror (y).

Mate I've got it covered. We're eloping.

Anyway look to make my point I'll post some "High Quality Content" (denoted by the hashtag #WINNING) below:

Copper future, daily chart (Chart - #WINNING).

Recent swing low (#WINNING) at previous resistance (WINNING, now turned support - #WINNING) and a 50% fibbonacci (#WINNING) level showing confluence (#WINNING). The price action (#WINNING) at the level (#WINNING) shows pin bars (#WINNING), indicating a bullish sentiment (#WINNING).

Also note the RSI Divergence (#WINNING) as referenced by the blue lines, and the (12,26,9) MACD (#WINNING) looks like it is about to turn positive (#WINNING) and is also showing divergence (#WINNING), yet more confluence (#WINNING) that this is a high probability setup (#WINNING)

In that case trade the breakout (#WINNING) of the red trendline (#WINNING) with stops (risk management - #WINNINNG) below the purple resistance turned support (#WINNING). Take 1/3rd off at a new high (trade management - #WINNING) and let the rest run with a target of the 161.8 fib extension (#WINNING).

Decide for yourselves if this is "high quality content" or not.

just in case anyone thought I wasn't posting any high quality content here is an update for the copper trade (#winning).

Now excuse me while I go and push dirt around with a stick.

Attachments

• divergence.PNG
    divergence.PNG
    46.7 KB · Views: 227
  • divergence2.PNG
    divergence2.PNG
    58.2 KB · Views: 216
With respect to your comment, you are getting us confused with somebody else. This is the first time that we (as a company) have posted on this forum.....

Before you accuse us of immoral conduct please do your research.

Thats a bit evasive ! Have you, or any other employee previously posted articles on system design on any forum ?

Fab Turbo

Hello all,

Can anyone give me feedback on Fab Turbo? I like the thought of automation because i'm still working and just starting out...

Any feedback would be appreciated.