Simple strategy with 3 indicators: +25% Profit last week on USD/CHF

Hello

Trade of the last week: Nice +5% Profit (+135 pips) trade on GBP/USD H1 on 14th October 2014

Its downtrend on H4 and we expect the wave 5, we take the break on H1 but below the H4 fractal box. The price drops and is booted by the news. We exit when the price breaks the opposite level of the fractal box.

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGhB06Ea3Xw

Cheers

Attachments

• cable 14 oct.png
    cable 14 oct.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 319
Hello

Trade of the week: Amazing +550 pip profit (+11%) trade on XAU/USD H1 on 29-31 October 2014

Its downtrend on the daily chart and we expect wave 5, on H4 the direction is south also. We take the break of a lovely double lower H1-H4 level of the fractal box. We have no exit signal but we exit always before the end of the week, for +550 pips

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP0VwXy3QBE

Cheers

Attachments

• gold 29 OCT.png
    gold 29 OCT.png
    45 KB · Views: 240
Hello

trade of the week: Good +120 pip profit (+4%) trade on USD/CAD H1 on 3-5 November 2014

On H4, its an uptrend with alligator open, we had a first break of the fractal box on H1 and after a retrace we take this second break. The price flies and is always above the red line, we exit when the candle crosses the green line after the 3rd divergence (not before as the H4 ewave was still close to the zero line and was peaking)

Video of the Trade:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQorOjZbKuQ

Cheers

Attachments

• UCAD 3 Nov  VE.png
    UCAD 3 Nov VE.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 252
Hello

Trade of the week 2: EUR/JPY H1: 13-14 November: +134 pips (+4%)

On H4, the alligator is opening and the ewave is starting to peak. We take the second break out of the fractal box on H1 (on the first break, the risk is too high with a SL at more than 60 pips), the initial stop loss is below the green line as we are in an investing mode (32 pips), the price goes up slowly but surely and we exit on Friday afternoon, we have a perfect exit when the prices reaches the monthly highest for +134 pips.

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SgEblsuwxw

Cheers

Attachments

• eur jpy 13 14 nOV ve.png
    eur jpy 13 14 nOV ve.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 257
Trade of the week : EUR/USD H1: 21th of November: +135 pips (+3.5%)

This one is a contre-trend trade. On H4, its downtrend and we expect the wave 5, on the 19th we do have a BDC indicating a possible change of H4 direction, so we look at a setup on H1; We have a perfect one on the Friday London Open with a lovely inferior level of the fractal box. We take the break and the price dropes, we have a perfect exit at the bottom of the D1 box for +135 pips.

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcdRdnfs6C8

Cheers

Attachments

• eurusd 21 NOV ENG.png
    eurusd 21 NOV ENG.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 211
Hello

Trade of the last Week: EUR/USD H1: 2-4 December: Amazing +10% (+140 pips)

This is downtrend on the daily chart, on H4, we have a sleeping alligator and the fractal box is big so the price has space to move. The 2nd of Decembre at Francfort Open, we have a H1 setup with a sleeping alligator and a very tight box, we take the break and the price moves down harmoniously, we exit 2 days later when the price breaks the upper level of the fractal box for +140 pips, an amazing +10% profit trade.

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lefTjid6qk4

Cheers

Attachments

• EU 2  4 december VE.png
    EU 2 4 december VE.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 249
Hello

Trade of the Week: XAU/USD H1: 9-10 December: +200 pips (+3.5%)

On H4, we have a perfect setup with a sleeping alligator and an Ewave about to cross the zero line, we look for an entry on H1. On H4, we missed the first break of the fractal box during the night and the second break before Francfort Open. We take the third break as the price did not go far and our initial stop loss is below the green line because we are in an investing mode (Risk: 60 pips). The prices flies and we exit at the candle who closes below the green line after the divergence for 200 pips (+3.5% Profit).

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_8pxWapr4s

Cheers

Attachments

• gold usd 9 10 DEC.png
    gold usd 9 10 DEC.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 272
Hello and HNY

Trade of the Week: GBP/USD H1: 2 - 7 January: +19.5% Profit (+390 pips)

A monster campaign on Cable: It starts on the first day of the year of trading at Francfort Open: On H4, the ewave is about to cross the zero line and the alligator is sleeping, the price broke the level but did not go. On H1, we have 6 candles with the same low and a very tight box! We put a pending order below those 6 candles and the price drops, the price makes 200 pips and we let it run (you could exit before the end of the session for +10% profit), we exit for +290 pips the 5th of January, that was our first entry. 2nd entry the 6th of January also at FO, the price has retraced and we have a very tight box, we take the break and the price drops again, we exit the 7th while the price broke the opposide side of the fractal box. We have +14.5% profit for the first entry (+290 pips) and +5% profit for the seconde entry (+100 pips)! What an amazing way to start the year!

Video of the trade:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgFphvsCe94

Cheers

Attachments

• cable 2 - 7 jan.png
    cable 2 - 7 jan.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 233
Hi FTT59

First of all - Happy New Year to you - and I hope 2015 brings you continual Trading Success.

Now down to the crux of the matter.

Even most newbie traders can inform and explain all trading moves from the past. They can explain the fundamental reasons and of course most important the technical clues on why the pair should move in a particular direction.

The trouble is - the past is history and if you are too late to catch the ride - or even take the wrong bus or train - then you make no money.

You state your last trade example started at the New Year and you exited one part on January 5th and then entered again on the 6th and took more profits on the 7th January - Excellent - WD

Its now Saturday the 10th of January - shame you did not inform us all the the 7th of 8th of this week - or even better mentioned something about it on your thread on January 3rd or the 5th - or even you new entry on the 6th.

I am not really interested if you made $390 or $100 or even $5000 - I am not wanting to see your statement - whether on a live account or even on a demo. To me thats not of my business -its your confidential business - share it if you like - but its not key - as so many things can be forged nowadays.

But one trading part that cannot be forged - is actually making one directional call ideally in advance - with a potential target and most important your stop or exit position if it does not work.

So if you had said end of December - I plan to sell the GU next week - or at this price level and I will let you know when I do it and then gave stops etc etc - you would be proving to all T2W members that you do trade your method and you can make calls that have a great chance of working and that your method(s) can work in advance or at an early stage and have a good chance that over 60 or 70% of the time will work.

Forget statements - forget video's - forget hindsight - just tells us all in advance - or at least during the trades - ie in this case over quite a few days.

I really hope you see where I am coming from - and really look forward to you making at least one of your next 5 trades live and in advance - and not 3 days after it all happened

Regards

F

Hello

Thanks for your email

You can't earn money in forex, just following signals, other traders, etc...

You earn money in forex, in studying the market, having a strategy and following it;

I have explained the basic of the strategy here and on my blog, and i just follow it.

The question is not "it was the past..." the questions are: "was it a setup?" , When you open your screen at FO the 2nd January, do you have 6 candles with the same low on Cable? yes or not? "Am i right to put a PO?"Did i follow my strategy?

Many traders want to get everything, immediately without taking the time to study, to understand, etc...
I gave you one example: Peter Crowns and its DIBS strategy, he made a lot of money with it and he did share his strategy, wrote a thread, etc... Very simple strategy, who actually followed it ? not many, but many to criticize.... and people are suspicious, etc...

For your information, i post only the most representative trade of the week on forum, its not a personal journal, i give some market analysis on the dailies and give directions/orientations of trades on my blog.

We are about 2,000 to trade this method (and many more profitunity traders from Bill Wiliams) some of them on lower TF, some others on Dax; they have a skype chatroom and there they call the setups.
Its not the purpose, here to do this, here, just like P. Crowns, i wanted to share the basic of the method

Hope it helps

Hello

Thanks for your email

You can't earn money in forex, just following signals, other traders, etc...

You earn money in forex, in studying the market, having a strategy and following it;

I have explained the basic of the strategy here and on my blog, and i just follow it.

The question is not "it was the past..." the questions are: "was it a setup?" , When you open your screen at FO the 2nd January, do you have 6 candles with the same low on Cable? yes or not? "Am i right to put a PO?"Did i follow my strategy?

Many traders want to get everything, immediately without taking the time to study, to understand, etc...
I gave you one example: Peter Crowns and its DIBS strategy, he made a lot of money with it and he did share his strategy, wrote a thread, etc... Very simple strategy, who actually followed it ? not many, but many to criticize.... and people are suspicious, etc...

For your information, i post only the most representative trade of the week on forum, its not a personal journal, i give some market analysis on the dailies and give directions/orientations of trades on my blog.

We are about 2,000 to trade this method (and many more profitunity traders from Bill Wiliams) some of them on lower TF, some others on Dax; they have a skype chatroom and there they call the setups.
Its not the purpose, here to do this, here, just like P. Crowns, i wanted to share the basic of the method

Hope it helps

Hi FTT59

Thank you for coming back to me and explaining how you see it.

I totally agree with your first main sentence - I have studied for approx 13 yrs with 7 yrs full time and have a strategy that suits me and my return requirements

I am very aware of your strategy - and of the other traders you have mentioned - but as far as I am concerned - they are simple strategies - that only give you simple results - that are really not that good over the long term - ie more 50 / 50 methods that with good MM might make you 40 -60 % per annum

You seem to be quoting equivalent to 200 -400% per annum ROI - which is possible on live retail only FX capital accounts - especially with no real compounding etc etc.= - but I dont personally see possible on simple basic strategies - as the market will just pull them apart.

Yes you might have a few weeks or even months of wins - but then longer or larger periods of losses - so that even 4 months of good profits can suddenly be reduced over just 2 months etc etc.

This is why it is so important to call these trades as you take them or later in same day if you are holding for 2 or 4 or more days.

Otherwise so many will start favourable - but after going 15 -30 pips in profit they will turn and stop you out. If you have confidence in the method and directional call you would then enter again etc - and then you would expect to see positive results etc - although accepting you will not get 75 or 80% win ratios on simple basic strategies

I have no faith in many past swing methods - the markets are dynamic and forever changing nowadays - so a system that might have been great early 2000's could be no good in 2015 etc.

Week after week of great swing trades seem very rare to me and so this is why you need to call some here on this forum either in advance - or at least same day with some possible targets etc etc

Good Trading

Regards

F

Hi FTT59

Thank you for coming back to me and explaining how you see it.

I totally agree with your first main sentence - I have studied for approx 13 yrs with 7 yrs full time and have a strategy that suits me and my return requirements

I am very aware of your strategy - and of the other traders you have mentioned - but as far as I am concerned - they are simple strategies - that only give you simple results - that are really not that good over the long term - ie more 50 / 50 methods that with good MM might make you 40 -60 % per annum

You seem to be quoting equivalent to 200 -400% per annum ROI - which is possible on live retail only FX capital accounts - especially with no real compounding etc etc.= - but I dont personally see possible on simple basic strategies - as the market will just pull them apart.

Yes you might have a few weeks or even months of wins - but then longer or larger periods of losses - so that even 4 months of good profits can suddenly be reduced over just 2 months etc etc.

This is why it is so important to call these trades as you take them or later in same day if you are holding for 2 or 4 or more days.

Otherwise so many will start favourable - but after going 15 -30 pips in profit they will turn and stop you out. If you have confidence in the method and directional call you would then enter again etc - and then you would expect to see positive results etc - although accepting you will not get 75 or 80% win ratios on simple basic strategies

I have no faith in many past swing methods - the markets are dynamic and forever changing nowadays - so a system that might have been great early 2000's could be no good in 2015 etc.

Week after week of great swing trades seem very rare to me and so this is why you need to call some here on this forum either in advance - or at least same day with some possible targets etc etc

Good Trading

Regards

F

Thanks for your reply F

First i dont think that a strategy has to be complicated to be (very) profitable, i trade with 3 indies but they are quite sophisticated.
If you are familiar with Bill Williams profitunity trading you know this a very profitable method (and specially with the addon method, a technique i use with a lot of prudence as i am not a master) and also in the long term (more than 40 years).
As long as its trendy on the dailies, i have more chances to have nice setups and trades on H4/H1 (it works of course also in M1/M5 as well), i will quote here BW: "want what the market wants"
When i enter a trade i know exactly where is my SL; if the trade is vs me, i might wait for my sl to be hit or exit earlier (depending of the trust in the setup). However, if it goes my way, i let it run (i might protect some profit depending of the situation in the higher time frame as well). Better is to select the setup in the direction of the trendy X5 higher TF

I dont really believe in "there are months of losses and months of wins", i believe that all new info coming to the market bring chaos which is the highest form of organisation. The underline structure of the market is the elliott wave, and the underline structure of the EW is the fractals. If there is no setup, i dont trade, if there is a setup but no direction at all in higher TF, i might not trade too. I believe the market always provide opportunities;

Again, its not feasable to call a trade, because i trade on H1, and even here, it can be fast, and other reason, there is a skype room run by my friend (AIMS trading) and they do call setups there and i dont want to shadow his business.
However, i put directions of trades on my blog:
Example; yesterday 12 JAN at 8.00 GMT +1, i wrote (based on D1 analysis)
Short: EU, Cable, EUR/JP
Long: UCAD, USDCHF
All we need is a setup on H1
We dont have one except UCAD ytd and the trade makes 3% actually, at the moment of the H1 break, H4 alligator was open and D1 is in a wave 3

Cheers

Hello

Trade of the week: USD/JPY H1: 13 January: +2.5% Profit (+112 pips)

On the 13th of January, the H4 alligator is open, we have also an inside bar. We look for a setup on H1, there we have a sleeping alligator and a tight box . We place the pending order below the box. The price drops and we exit when it break the box in the opposite side for +112 pips (+2.5%)

Video of the trade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGagWxqaTIY

Cheers

Attachments

• USDJPY 13 JANUARY.png
    USDJPY 13 JANUARY.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 250
Hello

Trade of the Week: XAU/USD H1: 20-21 January: +2.75% Profit (+164 pips)

On the 20th of January, the H4 alligator is open, it is an uptrend. We look for a setup on H1, there we have a sleeping alligator and a tight box . We place the pending order above the box. The price breaks the box and moves up and we exit when it break the box in the opposite side for +164 pips (+2.75%)

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDlPSuduUiQ

Cheers

Attachments

• GOLD 20 21 JANUA.png
    GOLD 20 21 JANUA.png
    24 KB · Views: 251
Hello

Trade of the Week: USD/CHF H1: 26-27 January: +2.5% Profit (+170 pips)

On the 26th, the trend is up on H1, we have the ewave close to the zero line, there is a small divergence but this is London open and on H4, the ewave is starting to peak with a price outside the box, we take the H1 break, the price flies and we exit when it breaks the box in the opposite side for +2.5% Profit (=170 pips)

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWMO-zjuS1I

Cheers

Attachments

• USDCHF 26 27 Janvier.png
    USDCHF 26 27 Janvier.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 240
Hello

Trade of the Week: USD/JPY H1: 10 - 12 February: +4.5% Profit (+140 pips)

The classical ones, the best ones: On Tuesday 10th at Francfort Open, we have a clear direction on H4, the alligator is wide open to the north, it is uptrend. On H1, we have a sleeping alligator inside a tight fractal box. We take the break, the price moves harmoniously and we exit the 12th at the break of the lower level of the box for +140 pips (+4.5% Profit)

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvmspJvKg5A

Cheers

Attachments

• USDJPY 9 11 FEB  VE.png
    USDJPY 9 11 FEB VE.png
    36 KB · Views: 250
Hello

Trade of the week: USD/JPY H1 on the 26-27 february: +2.5% PROFIT (+120 pips)

We knew D1 was downtrend, on H4 we have a nice sleeping alligator, on H1 same, we have a sleeping alligator & the Ewave is about to cross the zero line (always a strong signal), we take the H4 break and the price drops before the news. The news are poor for the USD but the price keeps falling and we exit the next morning when price breaks the opposite side of the fractal box for +120 pips (+2.5%)

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPLoaiBggqg

Cheers

Attachments

• eu 26 February.png
    eu 26 February.png
    32 KB · Views: 237
Hello

Trade of the Week: GBP/USD H1: 6th March: +5.5% Profit (+110 pips)

On D1, H4 & H1, this is downtrend, on H1 we have a very tight fractal box and the ewave is about to cross the zero line. We take the break, and the price falls. This is the NFP release news so we sell half of our position (+2% / 2 = +1%) before the news and let our trade runs. Following the news, the price goes in our way (as often, price goes in the main trend direction) and we exit few hours before the end of the week for +9% / 2 = +4.5%; the total profit is +5.5%. Great quick trade.

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ZPFynccg0

Cheers

Attachments

• cable 6 march.png
    cable 6 march.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 250
Hello

Trade of the Week: EUR/JPY H1: 10-12 March: +6% Profit (+306 pips)

This another classical trade. It is a clear downtrend on D1 & H4, we have a nice setup on H1 with a relatively tight fractal box and an Ewave cross of zero line, we take the break and the price drops nicely and we exit 2 days later while the price crosses the fractal box in the opposite side for +306 pips = +6% profit!

Video of the trade:

Cheers

Attachments

• EURJPY 10 12 MARCH.png
    EURJPY 10 12 MARCH.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 258
Hello

Trade of the Week: USD/CHF H1: 10-12 March +8.5% Profit (+337 pips)

This is a great campaign on USD/CHF, on the 18th (FOMC report day) at Francfort open, I have a tight fractal box and the ewave is about to cross the zero line, this is a H1 setup. I check on H4, the ewave is also on the way to cross the zero line (and H1 pending order is below the H4 red line, price has some space to move to reach the H4 limit as well), therefore this is a double H1/H4 cross of the zero line! I take the H1 break, the price drops slowly forming a new sell fractal, I take a second entry below that fractal (this is also a double break H1/H4) with a stop loss above the red line at 45 pips as we are in an investing mode, the price drops. Before the FOMC report (like NOFP news), my strategy is to sell half of my position to reduce the risk, then the news came and go in my way, cool. I exit above that huge BDC for a total profit of +8.5% (+5.5% and +3%) and +337 pips (+187 and +150).
N.B. I could have taken my profit (or half of them) when the prices has reached the D1 red line.D1 alligator lines are excellent SL and TP.

Video of the trade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i13tFfxzCrk

Cheers

Attachments

• USDCHF 18-19 MARCH.png
    USDCHF 18-19 MARCH.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 239