Simple Inside Bars

Donovan

Actually I have an order in at 16583 which it hasn't yet reached.
I have a 60 day MA set up on my chart and tend to go with the trend of that.

Oops just as I'm writing I've been pulled into EUR/JPY at 13695 stop 20 pips below,this was from th IB also at 10

See the IB at point A Donovan?
I sometimes put a buy or sell stop above or below IB. This IB is bigger than I would really like but in this case it worked ok. I expect you know, reading Foredogs posts, that IB's do not always work so discipline is required. Good luck:)

Attachments

• weds.jpg
    weds.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 296
Short of 11am IB at 16407 stop at 16427, has moved 20 pips into the blue, but not the magic 30 where i move stop to BE.

Will his trade stay down there, who knows, i doubt it after that big smash i think it may rally...but i'm often wrong!

Short of 11am IB at 16407 stop at 16427, has moved 20 pips into the blue, but not the magic 30 where i move stop to BE.

Will his trade stay down there, who knows, i doubt it after that big smash i think it may rally...but i'm often wrong!

Hi Foredog,
Maybe the price is basing or consolidating for some choppiness - take a look at the 5 minute chart. But then, I am also often wrong:D

If it holds below 164 then the Us may push it down later.

The thing is you never know which ones going to be the home run so you've really got to just ake them all and try and avoid taking too big a hit on the rubbish.

I am thinking of changing one rule, my Breakeven rule from 30 to 20 as it seems that over the last month it's quite often gone to +20 before retracing and stopping me out, very rarely has a trade been a winner if it's come back from +20, usually they drift slowly offside.

This is after all a breakout method and the ones that come back are more likely to be fakeouts.

just gone to + 30 so stop to BE anyway

Last edited:
Hows the method been working out for you all lately. You guys short on jpy/usd this morn. Looks quite good to me.B/e at the moment.

Cable has been a chop monster for the last few weeks and hardly any IB's to trade.