Sim traders thread

i'm reloaded. ok, cmon mothers! you aint acoming in, I m coming OUT!

HERE COME DA PAIN

theres not ONE set of BALLS afterhour, between the whole lot of them this will sink

Apart from the news yesterday, I'm just seeing HHs & HLs and a slow grind up. Let's see what the open brings...

Starting new thread for us sim/demo ballers only. Get your feet wet HERE >before real $!

EVERYONE is welcome, and ANY instrument traded as well.

Just, throw up some trades. Any stock, future, ETF, pair etc...anything!

The only requirement is the trade must be FAKE, ie SIMULATION :D

Try get a few female traders on here, apparently they are good at faking it :LOL:, (probably get a warning for that) :cheesy:

Piphoe, you are in luck. The demo pips will be rolling in.

Geez, your like poverty, always around the corner, proving yourself to be a right tosse*. No wonder your on people ignore list, mine as from now.

For the record, I merely pointed out your took 2 long position in a very clear uptrend, two trades one now over 200 pips offside, one over 100 pips offside and for some reason, you took offence at a very important fact being raised that you are clearly trading against the trend with a negative RR on a whim and a hope.

Sad case who's account will soon be blown. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Geez, your like poverty, always around the corner, proving yourself to be a right tosse*. No wonder your on people ignore list, mine as from now.

For the record, I merely pointed out your took 2 long position in a very clear uptrend, two trades one now over 200 pips offside, one over 100 pips offside and for some reason, you took offence at a very important fact being raised that you are clearly trading against the trend with a negative RR on a whim and a hope.

Sad case who's account will soon be blown. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was annoyed a beginner was giving me advice. Here are my positions. Red for short, Blue for long, Pink for the ladies. USD/JPY at top middle. You reckon it can take my account down ? Your horizons are too narrow. This is why you are still in the "I will" stage after 15 years.

246252d1506002488-sim-traders-thread-positions.jpg

Attachments

• positions.jpg
    positions.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 249
I was annoyed a beginner was giving me advice. Here are my positions. Red for short, Blue for long, Pink for the ladies. USD/JPY at top middle. You reckon it can take my account down ? Your horizons are too narrow. This is why you are still in the "I will" stage after 15 years.

246252d1506002488-sim-traders-thread-positions.jpg

I'm sure they are true positions, which we can see (not), see your still well offside Mr Loser