Best Thread Silver!

Norristown Pa Auto Insurance -Canuso Insurance Agency is proud to serve the residents of Spring Hill Pennsylvania, Ambler, Norristown and the surrounding areas and provide to the community the most comprehensive insurance products and services.
url deleted

you muppet!

a flag on the play hints to more of the same.....
down side target a minimum of 100% of the width of the bounce
.....note the deterioration v gold and probably better compared to
copper, % basis, as an industrial metal....especially given that
the SML and other high beta indexes in the US have (imo) topped out....

..markers on the road

Attachments

• silver flag 230413.gif
    silver flag 230413.gif
    32.9 KB · Views: 264
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 31 (1 members and 30 guests)
Joules MM1

daleks...... :cheesy:

ALthough the PAPER price of Silver could go to any figure you care to pluck out of the air, that price if drastically to the downside cannot be supported for very long. Silver has to be mined. That process has its associated costs and currently the price is at about break even for most Silver mining companies. Many are actually underwater at today's Silver price.

Physical Silver is currently selling at anything up to 30% over spot. Demand has also gone through the roof. Supply is short. That should tell you something.

Everyone bashing metals , i am thinking to start scaling-in in Silver as an investment , the floor isn't that far away and the sky is a limit , hmmm , any thoughts ?

Everyone bashing metals , i am thinking to start scaling-in in Silver as an investment , the floor isn't that far away and the sky is a limit , hmmm , any thoughts ?

Monthly long term ratio charts versus stocks of Commodities, Gold and Silver have all favored stocks over the last year as they broke out into new uptrends after favoring commodities for around ten years during 2001 to 2011. So if the long term trend continues as it did all through the 1990's then commodities could under perform stocks for many years to come.

Attachments

• sc-5.png
    sc-5.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 284
  • sc-6.png
    sc-6.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 283
  • sc-7.png
    sc-7.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

IMO, it could well be about to drop to new lows. Lots of folks seeing a 'floor', but no reason the down trend should stop. If support looks like it's failing, I might go short from 18.90ish.