Should I sell my shares?

jardantuan

I'm very new to sharetrading, and I've only bought in one company so far. However, I'm tight on money and selling the shares I currently hold may be the only way I'll be able to afford my rent in about 6 weeks time.

I'm not so much asking advice on the share itself, but rather how to proceed given my situation. I bought around 3 months ago - the share itself isn't doing brilliantly, and I'd be taking a 15-20% loss if I was to sell now. Still, I think over a longer period of time (18 months or so) I'd see a fairly good profit.

At the time I could comfortably afford to buy, but things happened and the situation isn't so any more. Is it worth seeing if I can borrow a £200-300 for a few weeks until my rent is cleared? I get paid not long after that so I'd have money again.

When did you enter your position and at what price?
The price is on a demand zone and it never been touched. It could either go bounce up, push down through, or do stay sideways.

I'm very new to sharetrading, and I've only bought in one company so far. However, I'm tight on money and selling the shares I currently hold may be the only way I'll be able to afford my rent in about 6 weeks time.

I'm not so much asking advice on the share itself, but rather how to proceed given my situation. I bought around 3 months ago - the share itself isn't doing brilliantly, and I'd be taking a 15-20% loss if I was to sell now. Still, I think over a longer period of time (18 months or so) I'd see a fairly good profit.

At the time I could comfortably afford to buy, but things happened and the situation isn't so any more. Is it worth seeing if I can borrow a £200-300 for a few weeks until my rent is cleared? I get paid not long after that so I'd have money again.

given your cashflow crisis I would recommend you sell the shares and walk away from investing and trading until you have money you can afford to tie up and indeed lose ;)

N

unlucky don't worry hopefully it will go up due to during chrismas if you want to invest in the gaming sector I advise you to buy Take Two Interactive (Owner of Rockstar games -GTA)The share price is looking good due to the hype around the release of GTA 5 in spring next year its gone up five percent due to the release of trailer 2 which was 3 weeks ago of GTA V :d

dump it..its been going steadily down since 2008, they will continue to go down. Listen to NVP