Restricted shares

Hi Sheree

Green Machine replied to me about the shares and, quite rightly if you think about it, they said they could not advise me on the shares only that we were free to sell to anyone outside the USA. We can only trust that this is a long term investment. I have looked into everything I can find on this company and hope my instinct that we will at least get our money back, albeit in the future, is right. I think their emails are genuine. I know people will think I am deluded but I am optimistic.

Regards

MaryPoppins
Hi Mary,
I too am an opptimist, would agree that company sounds genuine in their endeavours, just hope they bear fruit at some point. do you know what happens to the shares when the restriction period is up? I f you get restriction lifted through transfer agent what do they then become? Are they then just ordinary shares that are tradeable anywhere. I know there is no trading in the shares at present, since December when they were investigated and suspended, But all indication is that it wasnt the company itself, but others who were peddlind the shares illegally that were to blame. Is this your opinion.
I certainly get replies quickly if I contact them.
Regards
Sheree

Hi Sheree

I agree that the company itself does not seem to be to blame and I also get quick replies from them.

Sorry I do not know any more than you do about the shares after the restriction. Perhaps someone else could advise us on this?

Regards

Mary

Hi All

Whats has happend to your Green machine shares

Gary

Hi Gary,
NOTHING!
Have had no further contact from the company, the are not listed even on the OTC any longer. Finding it immpossible to get any up to date news.
Their website never changes, hasn't been any up to date info on it since the new CEO and directors initial letter.
Appreciate any news anyone can provide.

Sheree:!:

Sheree

When are you going to finally realise you were scammed, your money stolen and that the shares were always worthless and will always be worthless.

if you fail to realise this then your money is going to be at real risk again because the scammers love to come back to their marks for a second and 3rd and perhaps even more bight of the sweet apple.

Sorry to be blunt but you are very naive and haven't a clue what you're doing when it comes to investments. If you did you'd have realised within about 30 seconds of the original call that you were being setup by smooth talking conmen.

Now, please don't take offence to what I say because if you realise you're naive then your money will be safe because you will know and understand your limiations. Notice the paradox here, I tell you the truth but you get to keep hold of your money yet the scammers charm you, tell you that you're smart and are overall swell guys - YET THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH AT YOU WHEN THEY PUT THE PHONE DOWN.............

if in any doubt make sure you post here, we might not be charming but as I said above you'll be told the truth and that will keep your money SAFE where it belongs, in your own bank account.

Sheree

When are you going to finally realise you were scammed, your money stolen and that the shares were always worthless and will always be worthless.

if you fail to realise this then your money is going to be at real risk again because the scammers love to come back to their marks for a second and 3rd and perhaps even more bight of the sweet apple.

Sorry to be blunt but you are very naive and haven't a clue what you're doing when it comes to investments. If you did you'd have realised within about 30 seconds of the original call that you were being setup by smooth talking conmen.

Now, please don't take offence to what I say because if you realise you're naive then your money will be safe because you will know and understand your limiations. Notice the paradox here, I tell you the truth but you get to keep hold of your money yet the scammers charm you, tell you that you're smart and are overall swell guys - YET THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH AT YOU WHEN THEY PUT THE PHONE DOWN.............

if in any doubt make sure you post here, we might not be charming but as I said above you'll be told the truth and that will keep your money SAFE where it belongs, in your own bank account.[/QUOTE

Anley, Anely.................................................
Of course we realise someone scammed us!
They have tried several times since, but I always put the phone down.
But if some miracle should occur and these shares became marketable anywhere legitimately , then of course we would all like to be furnished with that information.
So if you ever come into any useful information we will remain eternally grateful.
Keep up the good work.
Sheree

Green Machine Shares

Hello I am new to this site and to trading. My husband and I bought restricted shares 12 months ago and the restriction is now no longer valid. We keep receiving phone calls to sell these shares from a company who apparently took over from the original company that sold them to us. We have not parted with the certificate but really do not know where to go from here. I keep a track of the share value but do not know how or when to sell. I would appreciate advice on what to look for and what to avoid!

Thanks

Hi,
I also bought shares in the Green Machine development Company and now have aguy from Tokyo, he says, wanting to buy them for $5.83. I cannot find the share certificate so I am finding it difficult to contact the company and where they are listed for a share price. You said you "keep a track of the share value". Could you give me any information please?
My email address is [email protected]
Best Regards
Peter Wharton.

Original message sent to Sheree, alias Mary Poppins
Hi,
I also bought shares in the Green Machine development Company and now have a guy from Tokyo, he says, wanting to buy them for $5.83. I cannot find the share certificate so I am finding it difficult to contact the company and where they are listed for a share price. You said you "keep a track of the share value". Could you give me any information please?
My email address is [email protected]
Best Regards
Peter Wharton.

Here's my two cents on this...

Green Machine Dev Comp is probably a bogus company. Maybe it exists officially, but never made money, doesn't have any activities, is basically worthless... always have been.

Share Certificates have been sold to "investors" with NO experience, probably a bit naive.

A Boiler Room ...
(you should really watch the movie:
, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiler_Room_(film))
... they call you up under several different names/numbers so it looks like there is a genuine company behind this. They sell you the worthless stock for a kinda low price (under $1) so it looks cheap, but if you buy a lot it still adds up. This stock is restricted, so you can't sell them quickly.

Then they, under another name (Japanese in this case) want to buy this stock, but you probably have to put money down upfront to open an account, pay for fees or commission... So they get more of your money.

Fact: if you can't find anything about them on your own... they don't exist and are a bogus firm. You are fleeced, and best thing to do is forget all about it... NEVER EVER pay money upfront, NEVER EVER give you account details, STOP HOPING... hope doesn't work well in financial markets....