Should I be awarded the badge of shame ?

If there was any consistency in the way t2w applies rules, anyone who posts in defense of the shining beacon would have a vendor badge too......

Staff, mods, shills etc

What about trolls shouldn't they have a vendor badge 2 ?

Inspired by the words of tar..........why not award an "evil scum troll badge of shame" to anyone who attacks the messenger rather than debating the message, launches personal attacks on other members, uses abusive language, runs hate campaigns obsessively etc? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Seriously, I can't think of one thing more effective in raising the quality of t2w and making it the site of choice for people actually interested in trading rather than slagging people off and flame wars.
Happy weekend, ya all :whistling

Inspired by the words of tar..........why not award an "evil scum troll badge of shame" to anyone who attacks the messenger rather than debating the message, launches personal attacks on other members, uses abusive language, runs hate campaigns obsessively etc? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Seriously, I can't think of one thing more effective in raising the quality of t2w and making it the site of choice for people actually interested in trading rather than slagging people off and flame wars.
Happy weekend, ya all :whistling

Maybe an "oddball, closet racist, fruitcake" badge would be better. It could be quickly deleted when it turned out they were right.

Most of us knew this already but trader33 has provided a valuable lesson to those who did not know this (which allegedly includes the sites own CEO !)

Steve is looking into this because it should be working but for some reason isn't and he will come back once he has more information.