Should I be awarded the badge of shame ?

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
I was recently accused of selling an anti-T2W agenda...

My accuser was gracious enough to acknowledge that I wasn't actually charging for my pearls of wisdom (he suggested that no one would pay me) but that was irrelevant as I was selling nonetheless.

Furthermore, my accuser suggested that I was the lowest of all possible lifeforms at the zoo, a vendor.

It really does illustrate just what a mess this whole vendor thing is, none has a bloody clue what's going on anymore !

I must say that's a smart way to add a vendor badge ! (y)

L

Liquid validity

0 0
Roflcopter.gif

neil

Legendary member
5,167 750
Rather alarmingly, despite my vendor badge I'm still able to send private messages !

As I suspected, this vendors can't send PM rule had some degree of flexibility, it would seam all vendors are not equal, and some are more equal than others

True - some can spell "seem" :p

the hare

2,949 1,283
I must say that's a smart way to add a vendor badge ! (y)

If there was any consistency in the way t2w applies rules, anyone who posts in defense of the shining beacon would have a vendor badge too......

Staff, mods, shills etc

Funnily enough, the same rules don't apply in these cases

At least I've proved that the display of a vendors badge is absolutely meaningless, and that rights and permissions that are allegedly imposed on those displaying the badge of shame are a complete fabrication and open to interpretation and abuse.

Most of us knew this already but trader33 has provided a valuable lesson to those who did not know this (which allegedly includes the sites own CEO !)

Reactions: timsk

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,501
You really have let T2W get under your skin Hare.

You need to get a hobby or even better - a girlfriend.

You obsession is not healthy.

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
If there was any consistency in the way t2w applies rules, anyone who posts in defense of the shining beacon would have a vendor badge too......

Staff, mods, shills etc

What about trolls shouldn't they have a vendor badge 2 ?

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
Inspired by the words of tar..........why not award an "evil scum troll badge of shame" to anyone who attacks the messenger rather than debating the message, launches personal attacks on other members, uses abusive language, runs hate campaigns obsessively etc? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Seriously, I can't think of one thing more effective in raising the quality of t2w and making it the site of choice for people actually interested in trading rather than slagging people off and flame wars.
Happy weekend, ya all :whistling

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Inspired by the words of tar..........why not award an "evil scum troll badge of shame" to anyone who attacks the messenger rather than debating the message, launches personal attacks on other members, uses abusive language, runs hate campaigns obsessively etc? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Seriously, I can't think of one thing more effective in raising the quality of t2w and making it the site of choice for people actually interested in trading rather than slagging people off and flame wars.
Happy weekend, ya all :whistling

Maybe an "oddball, closet racist, fruitcake" badge would be better. It could be quickly deleted when it turned out they were right.

Trader333

8,658 984
Most of us knew this already but trader33 has provided a valuable lesson to those who did not know this (which allegedly includes the sites own CEO !)

Steve is looking into this because it should be working but for some reason isn't and he will come back once he has more information.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock