Should I be awarded the badge of shame ?

the hare

2,949 1,283
I was recently accused of selling an anti-T2W agenda...

My accuser was gracious enough to acknowledge that I wasn't actually charging for my pearls of wisdom (he suggested that no one would pay me) but that was irrelevant as I was selling nonetheless.

Furthermore, my accuser suggested that I was the lowest of all possible lifeforms at the zoo, a vendor.

It really does illustrate just what a mess this whole vendor thing is, none has a bloody clue what's going on anymore !

brewski1984

2,073 356
Damn vendors everywhere you go, you just can't get away from them. For a while I thought you were one of the good ones hare.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
Or a webinar that we can infiltrate and call you nasty names like 'scammer' or 'bankrupt' or 'world champion liar'? That would be great.

Trader333

8,621 951
Is there going to be an affiliate scheme?

If so make sure it is not obvious, I hear that posting one line nonsense with a smilie at the end and hiding a link in it can be quite effective.

Lightning McQueen

4,935 786
If so make sure it is not obvious, I hear that posting one line nonsense with a smilie at the end and hiding a link in it can be quite effective.

it has to be said that it's been a very effective spam campaign indeed, they've evaded deletion for over 2 years.

the hare

2,949 1,283
Rather alarmingly, despite my vendor badge I'm still able to send private messages !

As I suspected, this vendors can't send PM rule had some degree of flexibility, it would seam all vendors are not equal, and some are more equal than others

Steve

437 108
Rather alarmingly, despite my vendor badge I'm still able to send private messages !

As I suspected, this vendors can't send PM rule had some degree of flexibility, it would seam all vendors are not equal, and some are more equal than others

As far as I am concerned there was/is no flexibility at all. There were several complaints when I made this ruling but there were no exceptions made - none.

So I need to find out more and get back to you.

the hare

2,949 1,283
As far as I am concerned there was/is no flexibility at all. There were several complaints when I made this ruling but there were no exceptions made - none.

So I need to find out more and get back to you.

That's why I sent you a PM ! :LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock