Should I be awarded the badge of shame ?

the hare

I was recently accused of selling an anti-T2W agenda...

My accuser was gracious enough to acknowledge that I wasn't actually charging for my pearls of wisdom (he suggested that no one would pay me) but that was irrelevant as I was selling nonetheless.

Furthermore, my accuser suggested that I was the lowest of all possible lifeforms at the zoo, a vendor.

It really does illustrate just what a mess this whole vendor thing is, none has a bloody clue what's going on anymore !

If anyone wants an anti t2w agenda, I'd advise ordering today, there are only 89 left

Damn vendors everywhere you go, you just can't get away from them. For a while I thought you were one of the good ones hare.

Or a webinar that we can infiltrate and call you nasty names like 'scammer' or 'bankrupt' or 'world champion liar'? That would be great.

Is there going to be an affiliate scheme?

If so make sure it is not obvious, I hear that posting one line nonsense with a smilie at the end and hiding a link in it can be quite effective.

If so make sure it is not obvious, I hear that posting one line nonsense with a smilie at the end and hiding a link in it can be quite effective.

it has to be said that it's been a very effective spam campaign indeed, they've evaded deletion for over 2 years.

Rather alarmingly, despite my vendor badge I'm still able to send private messages !

As I suspected, this vendors can't send PM rule had some degree of flexibility, it would seam all vendors are not equal, and some are more equal than others

Rather alarmingly, despite my vendor badge I'm still able to send private messages !

As I suspected, this vendors can't send PM rule had some degree of flexibility, it would seam all vendors are not equal, and some are more equal than others

As far as I am concerned there was/is no flexibility at all. There were several complaints when I made this ruling but there were no exceptions made - none.

So I need to find out more and get back to you.

As far as I am concerned there was/is no flexibility at all. There were several complaints when I made this ruling but there were no exceptions made - none.

So I need to find out more and get back to you.

That's why I sent you a PM ! :LOL:

I was recently accused of selling an anti-T2W agenda...

My accuser was gracious enough to acknowledge that I wasn't actually charging for my pearls of wisdom (he suggested that no one would pay me) but that was irrelevant as I was selling nonetheless.

Furthermore, my accuser suggested that I was the lowest of all possible lifeforms at the zoo, a vendor.

It really does illustrate just what a mess this whole vendor thing is, none has a bloody clue what's going on anymore !

I must say that's a smart way to add a vendor badge ! (y)

Roflcopter.gif

True - some can spell "seem" :p

I must say that's a smart way to add a vendor badge ! (y)

If there was any consistency in the way t2w applies rules, anyone who posts in defense of the shining beacon would have a vendor badge too......

Staff, mods, shills etc

Funnily enough, the same rules don't apply in these cases

At least I've proved that the display of a vendors badge is absolutely meaningless, and that rights and permissions that are allegedly imposed on those displaying the badge of shame are a complete fabrication and open to interpretation and abuse.

Most of us knew this already but trader33 has provided a valuable lesson to those who did not know this (which allegedly includes the sites own CEO !)

You really have let T2W get under your skin Hare.

You need to get a hobby or even better - a girlfriend.

You obsession is not healthy.