Shortcut To Trading Success

Rols, please, don't. You're a sucker if you do.

And it's no excuse saying you didn't see this before you posted.

Not as such…

I sort of rapidly skim over your stuff chanting my secret mantra until unconsciousness mercifully takes over.

Same method you use when trading I expect...helps you deal with your losses. Anyway, trader_dante is teaching you how to trade...why do you keep wasting your time here?

Same method you use when trading I expect...helps you deal with your losses. Anyway, trader_dante is teaching you how to trade...why do you keep wasting your time here?
Hadn't thought of that. I'll give it a try. Nothing else has worked. Thanks for the tip.

Who is trader_dante?

And as for me wasting time, it's pretty much just you and me in here...! And I thought you only posted the first one to see how many hits the thread got. LOL.

I'm glad we had this chat. Let's do it again next Sunday.

New Trader - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?p=311468#post311468

'The wider issue is the hypocrites who think they have the right to judge whether or not a thread is worthwhile. Instead of staying away from a "pointless" thread they feel they have a right to deface it

Nobody forces anyone to read a thread so if you think it is pointless, don't read or post in it. Simple! If everyone did this the quality of this site would improve dramatically.
'

JK

You have now become one of the hypocrites NEW Trader....

JK

Last edited:
As it happens...

Now then , now then .. guys n gals, did you know, as it happens, 50 large says jim here can fix it for all you wonderful traders out there wishing to add some bling to your balance.

As those rogues at MS said "Jim Fixed it for us ,he transcends as it happens, he makes it happens"

Check out Jims new thread, coming soon..... Jim'll fix it ...

Attachments

• saville.jpg
    saville.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 335