Short term trend following system

Wow, passive aggressive much?

If you actually read the whole thread I've clearly stated that entry and exit points are totally systematic - therefore, no "hope threshold". Also the past results clearly show these kind of trades happening, so this is expected. I mean, my first live trade I closed for -130 points! I'm sure if GBP USD was over 100 points in profit (which will happen based on my previous data), your comment wouldn't read - "do you still lack an exit strategy" "or has it crossed into the hope threshold"

If you actually read the whole thread I've clearly stated that entry and exit points are totally systematic - therefore, no "hope threshold". Also the past results clearly show these kind of trades happening, so this is expected. I mean, my first live trade I closed for -130 points! I'm sure if GBP USD was over 100 points in profit (which will happen based on my previous data), your comment wouldn't read - "do you still lack an exit strategy" "or has it crossed into the hope threshold"

Please go back and read my post. I asked "do you still lack an exit signal?" My question was directed at your GBPUSD short which I thought was rather inconceivable that you were still not getting an exit signal when it was clearly not working out. In fact to begin with I thought your short entry signal was very aggressive considering that GBPUSD was in an uptrend. The only condition I would take it would be as a spike and failure but the exit would be mandatory once the immediate swing level was taken out. The fact that your system is allowing a negative excursion of up to 225 points against the position after the BOE statement and still without an exit signal was rather strange. Whatever system you are using does not make any sense to me.

waoMQFQ.gif

When are you providing updates on your trading balance, end of week?

Please go back and read my post. I asked "do you still lack an exit signal?" My question was directed at your GBPUSD short which I thought was rather inconceivable that you were still not getting an exit signal when it was clearly not working out. In fact to begin with I thought your short entry signal was very aggressive considering that GBPUSD was in an uptrend. The only condition I would take it would be as a spike and failure but the exit would be mandatory once the immediate swing level was taken out. The fact that your system is allowing a negative excursion of up to 225 points against the position after the BOE statement and still without an exit signal was rather strange. Whatever system you are using does not make any sense to me.

waoMQFQ.gif

Please go back and read my post. I said "all entries and exits are systematic".. that means that if a position is still open, then I haven't had a valid exit signal.

It doesn't matter if the system makes sense to you. I see that you pick holes in quite a few posts on this forum - please direct me to your own thread where you are posting your entries and exits so I can do the same :)

NEW TRADE

Short EUR USD @ 1.23360

-----------------------

Current trades open:

Short GBP USD @ 1.39913
Long AUD USD @ 0.7757
Short EUR JPY @ 129.979
Short EUR USD @ 1.23360

NEW TRADE

Out of EUR JPY @ 129.256 for +72.3

-----------------------

Current trades open:

Short GBP USD @ 1.39913
Short EUR USD @ 1.23360
Long AUD USD @ 0.7757

Total P/L = +197.9 points

NEW TRADE

Out of AUD USD @ 0.77206 for -36.4

Short AUD USD @ 0.77243

-----------------------

Current trades open:

Short GBP USD @ 1.39913
Short EUR USD @ 1.23360
Short AUD USD @ 0.77243

Total P/L = +161.5 points

NEW TRADE

Short EUR JPY @ 129.881

-----------------------

Current trades open:

Short GBP USD @ 1.39913
Short EUR USD @ 1.23360
Short AUD USD @ 0.77243
Short EUR JPY @ 129.881

NEW TRADE

Out of EUR USD @ 1.23651 for - 29.1

-----------------------

Current trades open:

Short GBP USD @ 1.39913
Short AUD USD @ 0.77243
Short EUR JPY @ 129.881

Total P/L = +132.4 points

Yesterday week I found similar channel on Telegram. The guy a trading on forex platforms and giving advises about trade. If someone interested I can write his channel on PM