T2W Bot

Staff member
1,459 60
It’s the first week of the month in Extended Learning Track (XLT) class. This is always a good week because new traders get exposed to the lessons that will shape their trading strategy for years to come. While they don’t know it yet, I know that what they learn in week one is the key ingredient for their success. Using price action alone, we cover exactly how to quantify demand (support) and supply (resistance), the "odds enhancers" that give us our objective probability score on each trading opportunity, and a set of rules for entry and exit during week one. The information we cover is applicable in any time frame which allows us to keep things very simple and rule-based.
I really don’t use any indicators or oscillators myself and don’t make them a major part of the Extended Learning Track (XLT) class, but for those who do, I have a trading page we look at in class each day that has Bollinger Bands and a moving average on it. We don’t by any means abandon our strategy when we...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock