Short Term Top

blustar

I believe a short term top is at hand. A gap up on Tuesday should be shorted in my opinion. I believe a 4% drop into June 3 is coming on the S&P 500.

This is my opinion for what it is worth.

"Trade the market not the forecast"

Just protection for my paying subs that's all. I still see a nice drop coming 2.8 to 4.4% down

Joking aside, if youve got such a great system, why do you want to sell it to a few punters for a couple of hundred dollars when you could be raking in millions.
I've never met anyone who made it rich buying someone elses system.

Joking aside, if youve got such a great system, why do you want to sell it to a few punters for a couple of hundred dollars when you could be raking in millions.
I've never met anyone who made it rich buying someone elses system.

I like helping others make money. I have happy subs and that is what counts. I am #1 with [commercial company removed] , so that speaks for itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like helping others make money. I have happy subs and that is what counts. I am #1 with [commercial company removed] , so that speaks for itself.

I'd be really interested to hear from people who have made money with you, do you have any testimonials?

"[commercial company removed]"
Apparently your NOT allowed to speak for yourself on this site. :LOL:

I believe a short term top is at hand. A gap up on Tuesday should be shorted in my opinion. I believe a 4% drop into June 3 is coming on the S&P 500.

You do know June 3rd is 1.5 trading days away. ;)

This I've got to see.
And you have a subscription site where people pay you to tell them where the market is going? Min $100 per month. Hmmm. :whistling

Ok it's June 3rd, from the opening post the writer says that today will be "significant" So, does this mean a significant down move or start of a down signal or something else?

Which levels on what days are in play, 26th, 28th, 30th? Today?

Sall a bit too vague....can you firm up some numbers....ta.

All calcs taken from 1920.0 cash price.

Attachments

• spx500daily-3-6-2014.png
    spx500daily-3-6-2014.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 158