Short Term Top

blustar

6 0
I believe a short term top is at hand. A gap up on Tuesday should be shorted in my opinion. I believe a 4% drop into June 3 is coming on the S&P 500.

This is my opinion for what it is worth.

"Trade the market not the forecast"

blustar

6 0
Proprietary Cycle work I only share with my subs

postman

Legendary member
26,382 3,345
Just protection for my paying subs that's all. I still see a nice drop coming 2.8 to 4.4% down

Joking aside, if youve got such a great system, why do you want to sell it to a few punters for a couple of hundred dollars when you could be raking in millions.
I've never met anyone who made it rich buying someone elses system.

blustar

6 0
Joking aside, if youve got such a great system, why do you want to sell it to a few punters for a couple of hundred dollars when you could be raking in millions.
I've never met anyone who made it rich buying someone elses system.

I like helping others make money. I have happy subs and that is what counts. I am #1 with [commercial company removed] , so that speaks for itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

postman

Legendary member
26,382 3,345
I like helping others make money. I have happy subs and that is what counts. I am #1 with [commercial company removed] , so that speaks for itself.

I'd be really interested to hear from people who have made money with you, do you have any testimonials?

"[commercial company removed]"
Apparently your NOT allowed to speak for yourself on this site. :LOL:

postman

Legendary member
26,382 3,345
I believe a short term top is at hand. A gap up on Tuesday should be shorted in my opinion. I believe a 4% drop into June 3 is coming on the S&P 500.

You do know June 3rd is 1.5 trading days away. ;)

postman

Legendary member
26,382 3,345

This I've got to see.
And you have a subscription site where people pay you to tell them where the market is going? Min $100 per month. Hmmm. :whistling

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,651 2,830
Ok it's June 3rd, from the opening post the writer says that today will be "significant" So, does this mean a significant down move or start of a down signal or something else?

Which levels on what days are in play, 26th, 28th, 30th? Today?

Sall a bit too vague....can you firm up some numbers....ta.

All calcs taken from 1920.0 cash price.

Attachments

• spx500daily-3-6-2014.png
    spx500daily-3-6-2014.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 91

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock