Shared charting software

np88

Hi all,

Is there any charting software out there which allows two users to work together remotely? i.e. if one person draws a support line on the chart etc. the other user can also see it on their chart?

This would greatly improve working with other traders. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thinkorswim doesn't officially allow two platforms to run at the same time, but I run three instances simultaneously. two on one pc, and one on a lap top. Both are on the same IP address, but not sure if it matters. A token dollar amount may be necessary to open an account by one of the participants, to stream real time data. I like the charting flexibility of TOS. Execution in the futures' market can be problematic at times, so you may want to use it in tandem with a different software provider.

Hi all,

Is there any charting software out there which allows two users to work together remotely? i.e. if one person draws a support line on the chart etc. the other user can also see it on their chart?

This would greatly improve working with other traders. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

it will not work, because you can not share the same session remotely by two users.