Share Competition, portfolio problem

empy100

Hi all,

Since signing up for Share Competition I have been unable to trade, I know of at least two other people with the same problem. Looking at the list there are several others stuck on £50,000 so I guess they haven't been trading either...........

advice???????

Did I signup too late maybe?

Are you doing this?

Click on "here" Top of left hand column
Enter Epic letters
Adjust Buy/Sell box.
Get a quote
Fill in one of the two boxes to the right
Press "Buy/Sell button.

You can enter when you like, as far as I know.

Split

Just tried again, placed a buy at midday, system confirmed that I placed the trade but nothing has happened.................................................
and balance has remained the same.

Help!

empy100 said:
Just tried again, placed a buy at midday, system confirmed that I placed the trade but nothing has happened.................................................
and balance has remained the same.

Help!

Takes about 20 minutes. Have a cup of coffee.

I still cannot get any trades to show up in my portfolio despite having tried several times.

I have been doing all the things that Splitlink told empy100 to do but without success.

Is there anyone out there who knows what's going on?

TheHat said:
I still cannot get any trades to show up in my portfolio despite having tried several times.

I have been doing all the things that Splitlink told empy100 to do but without success.

Is there anyone out there who knows what's going on?

I'm surprised that a moderator hasn't got in touch with you by now. Sorry, I can't think of anything more.

Split

EK1 has traded ok, so its not as though they haven't checked out the alleged problems. Plenty of peeps seem to be trading ok, (some rather too well....bloody Smith & Nephew :cry: ). must be a problem with just a handful of individuals.......com'on get a grip :LOL:

empy100/TheHat,

We are currently looking into your problem but all seems well as has been stated. I've tried out the comp, as have fellow members with no problem. I'll update you as soon as I can.

HTH

EK1