shard capital stockbrokers.

Has any trader used Shard Capital Stockbrokers to trade LSE stocks? How are they?

Ive had an account with them since last November and have had no issues at all. I moved across as I know a couple of brokers on their dealing desk reasonably well and they know me and how I trade, which helps a lot when you cant be watching screens all the time.

Platform is white labelled version of the saxo platform with a few additional bells and whistles and functions as well as any other I have used. Commissions are reasonable and they do produce some interesting research and trade ideas if you go for an advisory service.

There is not much else to say other than they are reputable, service is good and they haven't let me down unlike some other brokers I have dealt with,

Hope that helps.

Shard Capital Stockbrokers.

Ive had an account with them since last November and have had no issues at all. I moved across as I know a couple of brokers on their dealing desk reasonably well and they know me and how I trade, which helps a lot when you cant be watching screens all the time.

Platform is white labelled version of the saxo platform with a few additional bells and whistles and functions as well as any other I have used. Commissions are reasonable and they do produce some interesting research and trade ideas if you go for an advisory service.

There is not much else to say other than they are reputable, service is good and they haven't let me down unlike some other brokers I have dealt with,

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much canderwood for your reply.
I prefer execution only. Please let me know whether they have extended settlement and trailing stop order on their trading ticket. I have gone through their terms and conditions and have not seen how to withdraw / transfer my cleared funds from shard trader plus account to my bank account overseas. How is this done?
Do they allow buying and selling on the same day, what is the minimum settlement period and is it possible to buy with an extended settlement of t+20 and then sell with a t+3 settlement period?

Thank you very much canderwood for your reply.
I prefer execution only. Please let me know whether they have extended settlement and trailing stop order on their trading ticket. I have gone through their terms and conditions and have not seen how to withdraw / transfer my cleared funds from shard trader plus account to my bank account overseas. How is this done?
Do they allow buying and selling on the same day, what is the minimum settlement period and is it possible to buy with an extended settlement of t+20 and then sell with a t+3 settlement period?[/

Trailing stops are available on price or %age, there are also algo order types for larger lots and stop-limits to finesse your entries
Transfer is 3 day bank transfer (free) or same day transfer for fee of £25
Intraday trading is fine, as is scalping.
No extended settlement as far as I can see.

You might be better giving them a call and arranging a demo.

Stuart