Setting up my own trading business

Hello.
I am interested in what you're doing, I've made £58,000 out of £500 in the last month and would be interested in being in your buisness trading alongside. I find trading at home i don't wake up till 1 and aren't displined enough. Where are you situated?

what products are you trading.

If your system is that good and your using live money why dont you simply earn the 150k

no bank would lend to 1 guy on the back of forex trading specialy in todays climate

I have 5 months of live results posted at Collective2. I would develop new, or buy into existing systems rather than scale up my existing one to deliver a more diverse portfolio. I specifically do not want the financial risk upon myself and want that on a limited liability corporate structure.

I don't mind establishing the business in the US if that would help.

IMHO If you don't want to take the risk, NOBODY else will and should ;)

If your system is that good and your using live money why dont you simply earn the 150k

no bank would lend to 1 guy on the back of forex trading specialy in todays climate

I am trading my own money on this system, but my capital is very limited so it will take me 10 times longer to get the same profits as I would get in a year with 10 times more capital.

My strategy is DAX futures based, not FX.

Not so long ago Proprietary trading houses would give financing in exchange for a percentage of profits, this enabled you to trade at your optimum size and slowly buy the prop house out by increasing the amount of trading capital you left on the book thereby reducing the amount of risk capital the prop house had up. However only a couple of trading arcades now offer 100% backed deals, but most do still offer deals if you are prepared to put money down. That said many of these will require you to take trading positions in their trading rooms for a period of time.

I just don't understand people honestly, why do you use your credit card & loan to fund your trades when you claim you have a successful system that produces such great results.

Why don't you just be patient and re-invest your profits and watch your account grow exponentially.

Another thing that I want to note is that people make all these claims about £500 going to £58000.......that would take absolute 100% discipline and accuracy and A success rate that is phenomenal!! HARD TO BELIEVE AND IS NOT GOOD FOR NEW TRADERS THAT ARE WANTING TO LEARN ........you are giving them false hope, they are better playing the lottery!!

I just don't believe it....sorry guys!!!

If you claim you are a good trader then why don't you post live trades and share your analysis with some one, and maybe one day you will be approached by an investor who will be willing to give you money for a good return.

I post all my live trades on a daily basis and let my results do the talking. I do it in order to help New traders and i sincerely aim to help people and not make ridiculous claims or give them false hope.........

you are more than welcome to join my thread and review all my live trades made in real time, no blue peter trades.

I am just a rookies and I trade CFD's with around £4 -£5k in my account ....that's all you need!! not £100-£200k !!

keep it small and simple and you will survive for longer !!!

I have a daily profit target of £200, £1000 a week , £4000 a month!! less any bad trades I average around £2000-£3000 a month.

I have made almost a £1000 in a day , see my posts for confirmation with live trades which will prove it. I don't boast or make claims to pump my EGO.........

now that is £36k a year and i have a full time IT day job as well because i believe we should manage stability and instability in the market.....I suppose i can give up my day job but why? I have an IT job working from home and i can trade along side it.........

my advice is not to have high aspirations, trade small and you will survive longer

you can read all my posts and view my results in real time

I never make false claims

Now if i claim to be so successful and need capital I would re-invest my profits and slowly increase my stakes and watch my return grow exponentially.

you are all more than welcome to join me on my thread my friends

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...s-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders-18.html

I am well and truely sorry if my posts has upset anyone but i have had enough of boasters and claimers......

If you are so successful I challenge you to set up a thread & post your live trades in real time so we can all learn from you

Last edited:
Why don't you just be patient and re-invest your profits and watch your account grow exponentially.

Another thing that I want to note is that people make all these claims about £500 going to £58000.......that would take absolute 100% discipline and accuracy and A success rate that is phenomenal!! HARD TO BELIEVE AND IS NOT GOOD FOR NEW TRADERS THAT ARE WANTING TO LEARN

Bump, worth repeating for all to see

Hi everyone,
Does or has anybody used an IBC (International Business Corp) for their respective trading practices?