Setting up a private sub forum

I was just having a PM discussion with ZEN Archer about live calls. It would be good if people did post live calls up. Myself personally, I can't maintain focus on trading and posting simultaneously but I can post up very quickly after the fact.

In fact I just took a trade and decided to bail with a small profit to covers costs. It is the only trade I have taken today and it just shows how some days are good, some are bad and some are just mediocre.

I had no calls today. The only offloading opportunity today occurred while I slept. Perhaps there will be some actions later on. Some days, there's no action. Other days, there's wrong kind of action. When you least expect, there's brilliant action.

Well I'm the one who uses that tired old excuse most :), but I also said that policy and moderation have played their part.

The point is that T2W cannot make anyone post decent content, that's entirely up to them. All T2W can do is discourage people from posting dross and I freely admit that if I had my moderating time over again I would have gone for a much harsher line, whether or not the guidelines were breached. Come in for some stick for it, too, I dare say :)

It isn't just about good content and bad.

It is about good behavior and bad too.

This whole issue is a problem of t2w's own making. Everyone knows the background, so its not worth repeating other than to say they are sowing what they reaped.

Agree with that apart from the last phrase which is beyond my understanding....:LOL:
Richard

Well if you can sell a stock before you buy it I don't see why you can't sow what you reaped.

There's only been accumulative action for me so far, and my inventory is reaching a satisfactory level. They ran the price up to one of the major resistance levels to knock out what appeared to be tiny trades - the volume at the point of knock out was tiny. My own position remains robust. I reckon the forthcoming action will be in my favour. I find action is very much a function of time and sitting and not so much of statistics.

157292d1362080523-setting-up-private-sub-forum-accumulation.jpg

Attachments

• accumulation.jpg
    accumulation.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:
I just wanted to say thanks to Trader333 and the Mods for setting it up. There are 23 of us signed up and it will be interesting to see whether we can generate enough content to make it useful.

News just in:

Some rich kids got a new playground with electric fence and cool toys. Others can look over the fence all day, but cannot join - thousands of applications from parents are being refused. There is talk about secret trading society forming inside where every member is making zillions of dollars. Outside, a revolution is brewing with the aim of destroying the fence and those within it. Playground and all of the riches ought to belong to everyone, brothers and sisters !!!

Sorry, couldn't stop myself...
Wishing you all the best (y)

Poor Kid On The Block

News just in:

Some rich kids got a new playground with electric fence and cool toys. Others can look over the fence all day, but cannot join - thousands of applications from parents are being refused. There is talk about secret trading society forming inside where every member is making zillions of dollars. Outside, a revolution is brewing with the aim of destroying the fence and those within it. Playground and all of the riches ought to belong to everyone, brothers and sisters !!!

Poor Kid On The Block

Come on in dude:

a. Go to your own control panel/settings and select 'Group Memberships" under the Networking section.
b. Select the radio button marked 'Join Group' next to the Just Trading sub-forum.
c. I will then get an authorisation request through
d. Then you're in.

News just in:

Poor Kid On The Block

No need to cry on the outside of the fence. Join and you will gain the privilege of instantly becoming a profitable trader or vendor without ever needing to show a trade or statement. You too can become one of the 99.5% winners today.

Come on in dude:

a. Go to your own control panel/settings and select 'Group Memberships" under the Networking section.
b. Select the radio button marked 'Join Group' next to the Just Trading sub-forum.
c. I will then get an authorisation request through
d. Then you're in.

Thanks Rob. I will stay on the sidelines for now (my style, I'm afraid), but hope for interesting discussions.