Serene education

I actually did their course a few years ago...

The good thing about peddling price action courses is that instantly you have something unquantifiable. People also want to see it because they've lost money by indicators generally so they're happy to see them removed and have read on various forums with posters of dubious track record that PA is the only way to go.

That way it's hard to prove in court or elsewhere that what you're pushing is not as described, because much of the edge cannot be measured effectively and proven to be false except by expert testimony, except there are no recognised experts! Golden opportunity to become a seller therefore. This same way people can push moving average stuff (such as Vince) except then add the proviso that you can't take every trade, just the ones that fit the following three or more characteristics: <<insert unscientific blurb>>. That way it cannot be disproved by back-testing and even if those three things can be back-tested, there's always the old fall back clause, "Oh make sure the price action confirms your trade."

3 grand please. :)

Last edited:
This tell's you all you need to know, former employee of Darren Winters, I wonder where she got the idea.

General Manager
Win Investing Ltd
May 2004 – February 2008 (3 years 10 months)

Events Manager

Nikki Blandin De Chalain | LinkedIn

Yep! That (he) is the reason why she left if I recall. Did not like the way they took peoples money when she knew and told them the course they offered needed to be updated to suite current market conditions.

They refused because it was filling the seats, or something like that.

Look, I have seen her trade live and how much she brings in on average nearly every day. They know what they are doing and it's no scam. As for the cost, I think all UK companies are taking a **** at desperate people trying to learn one system after another.

I moved to Australia and found similar and better courses online for less than $300.

In all honesty, after you have tired several courses and spent a lot of time and money in the market, one day you will suddenly realize that everything you have paid for (both in money and time) is freely available online - I did anyway!

That is when you start to take bits and pieces here and there and create your own strategy to suit the way you are most comfortable with trading. The "secret" to trading is that there is no secret.

You need to stick to one strategy and it's rules long enough for it's edge to take effect over a number of trades, then you start modifying one thing at a time and test it again and again. It takes a lot of time and effort, but it is worth it in the end.

I actually took a few screenshots while I was part of their forum. These are some of her actual live trades at the time. Believe it if you want or don't. Makes no difference to me, but for those who are considering taking her course, there you go.

QCNeBm2aM5TkVyh5A

mFsyDy9iTeKBie8t6

Last edited:
The good thing about peddling price action courses is that instantly you have something unquantifiable. People also want to see it because they've lost money by indicators generally so they're happy to see them removed and have read on various forums with posters of dubious track record that PA is the only way to go.

That way it's hard to prove in court or elsewhere that what you're pushing is not as described, because much of the edge cannot be measured effectively and proven to be false except by expert testimony, except there are no recognised experts! Golden opportunity to become a seller therefore. This same way people can push moving average stuff (such as Vince) except then add the proviso that you can't take every trade, just the ones that fit the following three or more characteristics: <<insert unscientific blurb>>. That way it cannot be disproved by back-testing and even if those three things can be back-tested, there's always the old fall back clause, "Oh make sure the price action confirms your trade."

3 grand please. :)

Yes! 3000+ big ones for what? Most of what you can get for free if you take the time to look for it...

Sounds like you had some bad luck along the lines mentioning court cases and all?