Self taught? Impossible!

I think this thread has just gone this-a-way.
Shame really, a lot of good stuff said.
arrows.png

Sorry Moon

Is my fault, those Italians get too emotional, also because the market is ranging, darn. :eek:

Attachments

• moon.png
    moon.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 146
Okay let's continue this discussion on your thread. I'll keep an open mind and you can tell me exactly what "skills" you're using lol. I'm sure it involves a deep understanding of market psychology to understand when to expect a 10 pip move in a trillion dollar market simply by looking at a representative bucket shop chart.
Hey Scose why don't you continue the discussion on this thread and you show case your skills and vast experience in the trillion dollar market.................heh, heh...
I gotta go before I pee myself....heh,heh .....

Okay let's continue this discussion on your thread. I'll keep an open mind and you can tell me exactly what "skills" you're using lol. I'm sure it involves a deep understanding of market psychology to understand when to expect a 10 pip move in a trillion dollar market simply by looking at a representative bucket shop chart.

No, you moron, it does not take a deep understanding of market psychology, it takes 10000 (keep in mind that if there is somebody that is willing to help you, it can take less) hours of screen time and the humility to understand when you have not grasped it yet and maybe is time to look somewhere else. (Nobody is perfect, you know)

Do you have that tenacity and the humility to not offend others just because they think differently or they speak another language? Do you? Does not seem to me that you have what is needed,but I can be wrong.

You see, you can make your 2% a month if you like, I do not care and I respect that. But the fact that you cannot expect the others to do much better than you shows me that you are just a big head with little balls.

I am very happy for you to come to my thread, read it from the first post and at the end if you have any questions that are respectful I will be very happy to get back to you. (Read the 1st post carefully, respect is a must)

Last edited:
No, you moron, it does not take a deep understanding of market psychology, it takes 10000 (keep in mind that if there is somebody that is willing to help you, it can take less) hours of screen time and the humility to understand when you have not grasped it yet and maybe is time to look somewhere else. (Nobody is perfect, you know)

Right okay. So before I go to your thread why not let me and others know what it is that clicks after you hit the magical 10000 number? What is it that I have not grasped but that you have mastered?

MoonRocket, I'm not going to engage you in conversation. You should used the time saved to brush up on your reading skills.

Right okay. So before I go to your thread why not let me and others know what it is that clicks after you hit the magical 10000 number? What is it that I have not grasped but that you have mastered?

The fact that you cannot see far away from your nose. How can you see if you keep your eyes closed? That is where the big difference lays in my view. You need to do a lot of work on yourself, before you will be able to dance fluidly with the market.

Anyway, this thread is Moon's thread and is not about me or you.

If you are serious about it come and I will be happy to work with you, there are other people there that can help you also, they are very open minded and are making huge progress.

If you are not serious about it, just **** off, because I got better things to do.

Last edited:
MoonRocket, I'm not going to engage you in conversation. You should used the time saved to brush up on your reading skills.

Pussy. You gonna let him disrespect yo ass like that that?

Never thought I'd see the day when Scose admits he's scared and goes running away like a b1tch. :(

lozGr_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s360x240-181194-580.gif

You need to do a lot of work on yourself, before you will be able to dance fluidly with the market.

I know that this is MoonRocket's thread but as he holds you and your methods in such high esteem I think it's only fair that you expand on this in this thread rather than your own. I've instigated this exchange and I'd like to ensure that everyone benefits from what you're willing to divulge.

Can you please tell or me (or us) what my closed eyes are missing, in which way I must work on myself before I can "dance fluidly" with the market and finally what I will learn when I've done the aforementioned.

Thanks

Anyway, this thread is Moon's thread and is not about me or you.....
Oh no...It's all about scose-no-doubt.
Waiting for this great non-trader and arm chair critic to display his ample skills...
Waiting......waiting......waiting......waiting......waiting......
Sorry people..... Todays shows has been cancelled.

The 10000 hours is I believe related to various studies which have concluded that this is the amount of time required to spend in training/practice to become elite in your chosen field. The quality of the practice is important also, for obvious reasons.
It was first identified as the magic number by ericsson, a US psychologist, when studying the various standards of violinists at a german music academy. By the age of 20 the best violinists had practised on avge 10k hours, 2k more than the good violinists, and 6k more than the bottom group - violinists hoping to become music teachers. There were no exceptions to his rule.

(If you want to know more about this subject I recommend the book Bounce by Matthew Syed The Times sports columnist. Very interesting read,though more focused on debunking the myth of talent / child geniuses etc)

I do not see relevance though of this to trading, as we know you don't need to excel at trading to have an edge and make money. Some ppl I know made money within 3 months of starting trading.