Self-advancement and trading projects / research

trendie

Legendary member
Once you achieve some level of competency of consistency, how do you plan to improve yourself?

Are there any projects or ideas you have on the back-burner that you want to research in trading?

For example, from my own list of wants/plans:

I am looking into price reversion, as I wonder what the average time is between a random price and the next time that price is hit.
That way, it may be possible to quantify when a trade goes against you, and how long you need to wait for it to return.
eg, GBPUSD is now around the 1.54 mark. It was last there mid-January 2012. a 5-month(ish) wait, with a close on an eye-watering 900 pip MAE!!

And;
does Gann work? :cheesy:

Once you achieve some level of competency of consistency, how do you plan to improve yourself?

Are there any projects or ideas you have on the back-burner that you want to research in trading?

For example, from my own list of wants/plans:

I am looking into price reversion, as I wonder what the average time is between a random price and the next time that price is hit.
That way, it may be possible to quantify when a trade goes against you, and how long you need to wait for it to return.
eg, GBPUSD is now around the 1.54 mark. It was last there mid-January 2012. a 5-month(ish) wait, with a close on an eye-watering 900 pip MAE!!

And;
does Gann work? :cheesy:

It is a known fact that anyone who is into the Forex markets for a longer haul will have good profits.

That is what Position trading is all about:cheesy:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. Has anyone purchased the Trading For Maximum Profits by Piptastic. I bought it and think it is very good and I would like other peoples opinions on it , Thanks.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. Has anyone purchased the Trading For Maximum Profits by Piptastic. I bought it and think it is very good and I would like other peoples opinions on it , Thanks.

I will buy it and give you my opinion if you show me a statement of all the pips you made using that.

I will buy it and give you my opinion if you show me a statement of all the pips you made using that.

I just asked a question and could not care less if you buy it or not (smart ****).
I merely was looking to see if others find it useful as I do.I definitely will refrain from posting on this forum again.

I just asked a question and could not care less if you buy it or not (smart ****).
I merely was looking to see if others find it useful as I do.I definitely will refrain from posting on this forum again.

Only £49.99, that's a lot cheaper than the £7K courses. Is the resulting pips proportionately lower ? Please continue posting, I am looking for opinions on it. Anything that makes pips, I want in.