Second interview this week for Trainee Investment Broker

aljp

Evening guys,

I'm new here on these forums and have a second interview this week with a firm in the city called AGH Worldwide based just off Liverpool St. The positions for a trainee investment broker and I'm pretty positive I'm gonna get the job if i do the right prep for it.

It was a quick question to ask what do you guys think I should expect from the interview, and any sort of hints?

Any advice at all would be a massive help.

:)

Evening guys,

I'm new here on these forums and have a second interview this week with a firm in the city called AGH Worldwide based just off Liverpool St. The positions for a trainee investment broker and I'm pretty positive I'm gonna get the job if i do the right prep for it.

It was a quick question to ask what do you guys think I should expect from the interview, and any sort of hints?

They probably want to know if you can cold call pensioners and other vulnerable people and sell them worthless 'investments'. Whatever you do don't display any sort of morals.

what makes you say that mate?

i've been to their offices etc. and it all seemed perfectly above board.

Evening guys,

They do not appear to be a regulated company - you should make sure you completely understand what this company does before you accept a job with them - If they are selling un-regulated investments you would be better off not getting involved as it will damage your future career progression - once you fully understand what they do and if your happy with it then go ahead.

They do not appear to be a regulated company - you should make sure you completely understand what this company does before you accept a job with them - If they are selling un-regulated investments you would be better off not getting involved as it will damage your future career progression - once you fully understand what they do and if your happy with it then go ahead.

From the website, as far as I could gather, it seems they find off-market properties for HNW people to buy up? Weird.

Doesn't have much to do with trading ultimately. Looks like they do hedge fx during this purchase facilitation.

aljp I think the general theme here is you need to do some due diligence before accepting or signing up with them, I guess same goes for any relatively unknown outfit. Good luck with your job hunting.