Job interview at a Forex Broker company! Need help/advice :D

0pen

Hello,

I've managed to get myself a job interview at a Forex-Broker firm in London :D (buzzing!), but at the same time I'm nervous/excited and want to go there as prepared and ready as I can. I'm applying to be a junior/trainee salesmen doing outbound calls to potential clients/customers, eventually having the chance to move up to become a broker. I'm just posting in hope that there's people on here who can help me and either give me some good advice, or point me in the right direction...

I've been asked to do a short presentation, as well as an interview.

The presentation will be on: “How the company helps organisations in managing their forex exposure and my knowledge on the forex market.”

I mainly need help on the presentation part as this is totally new to me and I have no experience in this type of thing...

What are the key things to research and mention?
What are they looking to hear?
What sort of questions/objections will they likely challenge me with?
What key points should I address?

If anybody has got any interview questions they were asked, or what they think are likely to be asked (forex based and company based) please share them, so I can get ready on them. I would really appreciate that.

Thanks for taking your time out to read this guys, I have faith and I'm hoping I get some good advice so I can smash this interview.

I'll let you know how it goes after, thanks again.

Last edited:
Help!

Hello,

I've managed to get myself a job interview at a Forex-Broker firm in London :D (buzzing!), but at the same time I'm nervous/excited and want to go there as prepared and ready as I can. I'm applying to be a junior/trainee salesmen doing outbound calls to potential clients/customers, eventually having the chance to move up to become a broker. I'm just posting in hope that there's people on here who can help me and either give me some good advice, or point me in the right direction...

I've been asked to do a short presentation, as well as an interview.

The presentation will be on: “How the company helps organisations in managing their forex exposure and my knowledge on the forex market.”

I mainly need help on the presentation part as this is totally new to me and I have no experience in this type of thing...

What are the key things to research and mention?
What are they looking to hear?
What sort of questions/objections will they likely challenge me with?
What key points should I address?

If anybody has got any interview questions they were asked, or what they think are likely to be asked (forex based and company based) please share them, so I can get ready on them. I would really appreciate that.

Thanks for taking your time out to read this guys, I have faith and I'm hoping I get some good advice so I can smash this interview.

I'll let you know how it goes after, thanks again.

Congratulation in managing to get a job interview.

I will try to give you as much inputs as possible from my experience.

First, do not be nervous please.

The short presentations should be up to 10 slides no more.

1. Introduction to the forex market (use babypips.com).
2. Why trade forex (http://www.fxcm.com/forex-basics/why-trade-forex/).
3. Hedging risk in the market (http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/forex/forex-hedge-and-currency-hedging-strategy.asp).
4. Opening and funding an account (company website).
5. Withdrawal (company website).
6. Required documentation I,e. AML and KYC ((company website).
7. Bonus programs and training (company website).

Be confident and you will do great