Search for Forex Uncovered

paval

Does anyone know about the Forex Uncovered forex course which was around the year 2007s - Does anyone have access to the full course and especially the videos - settings for the indicators or the up to date contact info of the author of the course or support for course? Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Does anyone know about the Forex Uncovered forex course which was around the year 2007s - Does anyone have access to the full course and especially the videos - settings for the indicators or the up to date contact info of the author of the course or support for course? Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Probably was a scam, CLICKBANK is warning: This site is no longer in service or has been disabled due to a terms of service violation.

Beware that FOREX is the wild west of trading, a lot of scams and useless products (courses, books, software, indicators, robots...), brokers taking position (trading) against you, manipulating the spread, etc.
Please do not fall for the big lies like "there are no commissions", "Forex is easy to trade", " can make big money very easy", etc.

Are you interested to learn how to trade? Trading Forex or Futures, etc is very similar.
Based on the experience of serious and successful traders, the best platform for trading Futures and Forex is Ninja Trader, you can download a FREE edition here
NinjaTrader stock, futures and forex charting software and online trading platform. Purchase.
I use it in my Futures trading.

As type of chart, for less market noise, should use HAIKEN ASHI, you will find it under Indicators.

Some tutorials
NinjaTrader stock, futures and forex charting software and online trading platform. Support.

There are a few hundread 3rd party add-ons, take time and see what is god for you as education or software.
NinjaTrader stock, futures and forex charting software and online trading platform. NinjaTrader Partners.
just click on each link you think can help.

Last edited:
Probably was a scam, CLICKBANK is warning: This site is no longer in service or has been disabled due to a terms of service violation.

Beware that FOREX is the wild west of trading, a lot of scams and useless products (courses, books, software, indicators, robots...), brokers taking position (trading) against you, manipulating the spread, etc.
Please do not fall for the big lies like "there are no commissions", "Forex is easy to trade", " can make big money very easy", etc.

Are you interested to learn how to trade? Trading Forex or Futures, etc is very similar.
Based on the experience of serious and successful traders, the best platform for trading Futures and Forex is Ninja Trader, you can download a FREE edition here
NinjaTrader stock, futures and forex charting software and online trading platform. Purchase.
I use it in my Futures trading.

As type of chart, for less market noise, should use HAIKEN ASHI, you will find it under Indicators.

Some tutorials
NinjaTrader stock, futures and forex charting software and online trading platform. Support.

There are a few hundread 3rd party add-ons, take time and see what is god for you as education or software.
NinjaTrader stock, futures and forex charting software and online trading platform. NinjaTrader Partners.
just click on each link you think can help.

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. Yes, I am also aware of the said pitfalls with Forex. Yes, CB had a problem with that site afterwards but originally a good legitimate course.

Is Ninja Trader that good? I am pleased that you think so. Does trading with NT that different to say using MT 4 for Forex and Tradestation for Futures?

Will check out your links friend. Many thanks!