Scrolling Bar Charts - US Shares

timaru69

Hi

I was wondering if anybody knows of any charting packages that allow you to scroll back in time on the daily then "click forward" on a day by day basis.

I would also like to be able to enter next day orders, stops etc and see if they got hit.

I have a trialed a package called "Track and Trade Pro" which has this feature but only for commidities and futures markets.

I would like to be able to paper trade the techniques as described in Dr Alexander Elders "Come into my trading room"

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Hi timaru69

You could use either SierraChart or Esignal. Both will allow you to jump forward day by day on US shares, but you will have to see if your stops got hit manually. Both display OHLC values for the bar, so you it will be easy to see if your stop gets taken out

Not idea, but I HTH

Bar Reply

FTSE Beater said:
Hi timaru69

You could use either SierraChart or Esignal. Both will allow you to jump forward day by day on US shares, but you will have to see if your stops got hit manually. Both display OHLC values for the bar, so you it will be easy to see if your stop gets taken out

Not idea, but I HTH

Thanks FTSE Beater

I have found another EOD charting package which allows bar replay "www.incrediblecharts.com". Free 30 day trial and premium service is only AUD 18 per month.

Exchanges NYSE and NASDAQ and the Aussie one. Basic Technical indicators but good enough for what I need.

Thanks

AC