Screening tool for EU markets

Nikkei2

1 0
Hello,

I was searching for web based screener, with backtesting integrated over European markets. I tried using PRT but to be honest it seems too complicated ( a lot of code line for just simple filters over RSI, MACD...). Regarding Backtesting it issue is getting worse .... :(

I heard something about another one, which works with a plain english, and obviously I am thinking about getting a subscription, but I would like to know if someone could give me feedback ... it is Eurostock Screener

Thank you very much.

mrmenstig

19 3
I have been using EurostockScreener for a number of months now and find it usefull.
I have come acrross and with the help of the developers (by email, always prompt answers) overcome some of the difficulties i initially had in getting the backtesting to work. If your using it for spreadbetting say at £1.50 a point you eter it as if it was total shares so it becomes 150. Other than that i really cant say much other than i find it a usefull tool to evaluate strategies

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock