schooloftrade & James Wave

Please provide any Feedback

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down one of the best trade rooms on the market. His trainings and materials are well designed and simple to follow. If you are new or been trading for a while, JJ is able to relate to all levels and explain so that its understood. I’m glad I joined his program first, rather than wasting money else where. Good work my friend.

Been a member for little over three months – no complaints. For me this trade room system is everything I need, I’m able to trade from anywhere and still keep learning. It was not an easy start, but J.J. is a motivating mentor. I’m surprised the course doesn’t cost more considering all the resources we members are given.

Mark
Thank you for the kind offer, I certainly will give you a shout next time we head to Amsterdam, it's been a while since I was there but I think it's a great place!
LloydH,

Many people would have to thank you for letting them know about the JJ School of Trade scam. I know you put in so much time to warn everybody out there.
If you ever happen to come to Amsterdam, let me know in advance and I'll buy you and your wife a dinner. It might not cover your time and effort, but it would surely fill up your belly with good stuff.

Mark

Anyone who wants to join the class action law suit against SOT needs to register at my BLOG, www.schooloftrade.com & James Wave Review.

I have to say it is getting tiresome watching this thread; I have a simple challenge for JJ so we can put this to bed.

RUN YOUR TRADEROOM FOR 1 MONTH WITH YOUR TRADING DOM IN VIEW. LET US SEE WHAT YOUR TRADING RESULTS LOOK LIKE THEN. LET US ALL SEE WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH.

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to join the class action law suit against SOT needs to register at my BLOG, www.schooloftrade.com & James Wave Review.

I have to say it is getting tiresome watching this thread; I have a simple challenge for JJ so we can put this to bed.

RUN YOUR TRADEROOM FOR 1 MONTH WITH YOUR TRADING DOM IN VIEW. LET US SEE WHAT YOUR TRADING RESULTS LOOK LIKE THEN. LET US ALL SEE WHO IS TELLIG THE TRUTH.

Just my 2 Cents: From the point of view of someone who has got experience in criminal law it does not make much sense to me to pursue a law suit unless you have evidence for criminal charges or the amount of money for damages is very substantial for a civil law suit.
To claim back the membership fee might be satisfactory for you but I guess will hardly bother the defendant even to attend a court meeting. But if it's a bogus company with a bogus address and bogus names running the show it's another story. And calling the trades is a violation of the law even with disclaimers as those are supposed to be for "educational purpose" only and not real time (go short/long now) to make or lose money.

I joined Sot 2 yrs back and Im so glad I did. I make my 30 ticks consistently each week and couldn’t ask for anything more with this program. Recently, with my job I have traveled so much and been out of the game, its been hard keeping up. Nevertheless, JJ has been nothing but perfect with getting me up to date. All his recorded sessions and newsletters have made it feel like I’ve been there all along, it lets me pick up were I left off without missing a beat. My trades aren’t always successful but that’s on me for making impulsive decisions sometimes. When I stick to his tips I tend to do much better that’s why I’ve continued to remain a member for so long. Thank you JJ, you are very much appreciated

I just joined school of trade and have to agree with the fellow member. This a great place to learn and trade. I’m about 2 months away from making my money back from signing up. I’ve been told to surround yourself with likeminded, successful people. Well, I found J. J. and I’m always learning something new. I understand that everyone is different, so all I can say is take the trial and see for yourself.

Mark
Thank you for the kind offer, I certainly will give you a shout next time we head to Amsterdam, it's been a while since I was there but I think it's a great place!

No problemo LloydH, you are mostly welcome

fidelegou, delciur, kisechoo & steph7

So we have 4 members on this page alone who felt compelled to seek out this thread, despite claiming to be happy members of SOT, join T2W forums to make their first post saying how great they think SOT is. Why would they be searching for SOT scam threads in the first place?

Frankly, dare I say it but I don't believe you. BUT, I will give you a chance to prove your comments are not lies. I have a simple and quick method to validate if what you say is true or if as I suspect you are posting lies.

I have software that enables me access your PC remotely and observe your computers set-up, it is widely used these days by hardware and software vendors to provide support to their clients. It is risk free to you as I can only observe your computer unless you grant me access to take control.
I propose you show me the following

1. Confirmation of your SOT membership (email receipt or similar)
2. Ninja Trader performance reports showing you trade a live account and details of your trades.
3. You can show me your trading SOT methods to demonstrate why you are so happy with this method. We can even record your trades and post them here for all to see!

Rplust you may be interested to learn that EVERY TIME I HAVE ASKED A SELF CONFESSED “HAPPY” MEMBER OF SOT ON THIS THREAD AND OTHERS TO PROVIDE THIS EVIDENCE GUESS WHAT HAPPENS? NOT ONE INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS CLAIMED TO BE HAPPY WITH SOT HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS. NOT ONE, NOT ANYWHERE. EVEN JJ HIMSELF WON’T!
IN CONTRAST I GAURANTEE EACH AND EVERY MEMBER WHO IS COMPLAINING ON THIS THREAD WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO SHARE THEIR EVIDENCE WITH YOU.

WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU?

LloydH....It tells me that you are probably right that this is JJ's propaganda machine. I too noticed a bunch of new "like the SOT" were flocking in (all trade2win members in November) which I don't believe is a coincidence. I guess I was too harsh on you guys and I apologize. There was also an incident last week which made me revise my position. JJ had invited me to a one week trial (his suggestion) when I noticed that the brand new software (he calls it pattern scanner) he claims he had developed in countless hours of hard work was actually the MT Predictor software. I asked him in an e-mail but he did not reply. So I published my observation in this thread. He is obviously a frequent visitor of this thread because I received immediately a very nasty and abusive e-mail. While still maintaining that this was a different software (how childish when one was already caught lying) he stated that I was a trouble maker and ..."I feel sad for you and your miserable existence on this planet...". Anger management skills like that make me believe that anybody who says anything he does not like just gets "fired" regardless of having a membership or not. And he preys on Newbies who have no knowledge. To set the record straight, MT Predictor has confirmed that they licensed their software to SOT. To serve them justice, I want to mention it is a great software for order placement and keep losses at a minimum. Instead of purchasing a license from JJ who doesn't know how to use it anyway, an interested trader better goes directly to the MT Predictor website as they also do a great job educating the users of their program. This incident tells me a lot about JJ's character and traders shall be warned.

rplust, Thank You for your apology, I appreciate you recognising the truth about this guy.
LloydH....It tells me that you are probably right that this is JJ's propaganda machine. I too noticed a bunch of new "like the SOT" were flocking in (all trade2win members in November) which I don't believe is a coincidence. I guess I was too harsh on you guys and I apologize. There was also an incident last week which made me revise my position. JJ had invited me to a one week trial (his suggestion) when I noticed that the brand new software (he calls it pattern scanner) he claims he had developed in countless hours of hard work was actually the MT Predictor software. I asked him in an e-mail but he did not reply. So I published my observation in this thread. He is obviously a frequent visitor of this thread because I received immediately a very nasty and abusive e-mail. While still maintaining that this was a different software (how childish when one was already caught lying) he stated that I was a trouble maker and ..."I feel sad for you and your miserable existence on this planet...". Anger management skills like that make me believe that anybody who says anything he does not like just gets "fired" regardless of having a membership or not. And he preys on Newbies who have no knowledge. To set the record straight, MT Predictor has confirmed that they licensed their software to SOT. To serve them justice, I want to mention it is a great software for order placement and keep losses at a minimum. Instead of purchasing a license from JJ who doesn't know how to use it anyway, an interested trader better goes directly to the MT Predictor website as they also do a great job educating the users of their program. This incident tells me a lot about JJ's character and traders shall be warned.

Post the e mail here, let everyone see what sort of person he is.

RPlust, does that mean you apologize to me as well? :)

rplust, Thank You for your apology, I appreciate you recognising the truth about this guy.

LloydH, hope more and more people will learn from all the things said in here thanks to you and a few sharp minded people in here BRAVO!!!!!

Now you talking rplust, next time I come to Bangkok, we'll have some Tom Yum Koong, Som Tum Pok Pok and a beer together :)

Sounds great but unfortunately I live a lot further South, off the east coast, surrounded by water....lol

Sounds great but unfortunately I live a lot further South, off the east coast, surrounded by water....lol

Close to the Cambodian border I assume? I don't go to that part of Thailand very often, most of the time I go to Bangkok or Ko Samui, but I'll give you a yell if I go that direction.
Btw, they don't have glassfiber connections over there, how the hell do you trade? :)

Close to the Cambodian border I assume? I don't go to that part of Thailand very often, most of the time I go to Bangkok or Ko Samui, but I'll give you a yell if I go that direction.
Btw, they don't have glassfiber connections over there, how the hell do you trade? :)

No, not the Cambodian side, but close to Samui...next Island....I have a 10 Meg ADSL connection with a latency of 51 ms to US servers. Can't complain, that's all I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.