School of Trade (SOT)

lmarchi

Hello Everyone!

IM a trader with 2 years experience, I just spent two hours reading all the posts about SOT (school of trade)bascialy everyone says hes a scammer and he only takes sim trades bla bla bla. OK i GET IT.

BUT I have watched his crude oil morning prep videos when he announces his key levels for the day and i used them in my own trading THIS WEEK and i was profitable 3/5 days. Seems like he knows what he doing with technical analysis but just doesn't take his own trades LOL.

Im interested in knowing more so im going to get a free trail and hopefully find out for myself! anyone who has a true experience with SOT and wants to share without going on and on about how its scam please feel free to reply.

Im not looking for a system to follow blindly im looking for how he uses his trend lines and indicators as help in his trading. There no way ill ever follow anyone blindly whos calling trades, that is just STUPID.

I hope to gain knowledge that he has on the futures markets that he trades by understand there behaviour and how the move,trend etc...

What do you guys think? talk to you soon:D

cheers.

alright quick and easy.. SO do you think his technical analysis is a scam too? his levels that he predicts in the morning? They seem to be pretty spot on, at least with crude oil I have not watched any other one like gold, russell etc..

Theres no doubt that Technical analysis is a decent enough approach to Trading the market

what you have to ask yourself is how much you want to pay to learn it dude .....

as (alongside most other optimum Trading strategies) its all available for free online if you look hard enough and just needs practice to master it

Cheers
N

Sot

I am really trying hard to pop holes in his balloon. A lot red flags and bad s##t said about him but when I back trade his re-caps I get the same results. His stops are usually so small that you could take a few hits and be fine. He seems to hit home runs every day...way over the fences. Many people don't believe that is possible,and that he sim trades. Who cares if he sim trades if you are making bank. he says he trades live but it is very murky to see if he really does. There may be SEC rules about showing live trade on line in an "educational" class. I know a few rooms that do but there returns are so bad who would want to trade with them.

I am an agnostic about SOT at this point but expect to get crucified if you don't join the lynch mob.

Theres no doubt that Technical analysis is a decent enough approach to Trading the market

what you have to ask yourself is how much you want to pay to learn it dude .....

as (alongside most other optimum Trading strategies) its all available for free online if you look hard enough and just needs practice to master it

Cheers
N

The most consistent TA methods I've found are the simple ones. 2 period RSI, shorting/long pullbacks off a MA, etc. Don't know why people think the more indicators they use, the better they will be. I've tried everything over the past year, and converted back to a EMA and CCI for most profitable trades. I'll use a 2 period RSI for confirmation, but it's certainly nothing like people having pivot points evrywhere, fibs, MACD, ADX, and Stochs on their chart.

Today, I just kept shorting the $0.05 range chart off the 100 EMA, or any off the 20 with a RSI confirmation. Made about $750, $705 NET. 10 winners, 2 losers.

28k7no3.png

why is it scammers only get the thumbs up from newbies on the thread i wonder why. lol

how about a poll for country of origin in this case. syntax is pretty obvious in this case