Schatz Markets - Discussions about Forex Broker

riyanscfx

Dear traders and investors! I'm Riyan Chris, one of the client introducer of schatz markets.

I have added this thread here for broker review and support process. Either positive or negative discussions about schatz markets, you can post here. Myself or customer support team will take step towards this. Through this post you can get direct benefit or you can make aware to other traders and investors. Don't thing that its just a post. Its valuable for someone. Thanks to Trade2win for such way to expose and explore about brokers.

Dear traders and investors! I'm Riyan Chris, one of the client introducer of schatz markets.

I have added this thread here for broker review and support process. Either positive or negative discussions about schatz markets, you can post here. Myself or customer support team will take step towards this. Through this post you can get direct benefit or you can make aware to other traders and investors. Don't thing that its just a post. Its valuable for someone. Thanks to Trade2win for such way to expose and explore about brokers.

I wonder is there any more space in the industry to absorb this countless number of bucketshop clones??