Scam Alert - USDJPY Master Telegram Channel

TPLee

This is a true story of a scam perpetuated by this Telegram group, USDJPY MASTER (87.7k) followers.

Scam tactic included joining their so-called VIP channel at an exorbitant rate of US$600 for a lifetime. Never transfer your hard-earned money to their admin R C, whose delaying tactics will be the first thing that will follow through once your money is parted, as I did earlier. Sent money through and never got anything back is probably one common outcome of a common scam - and this channel is as classic if not boringly predictable as they come.

Having been banned after demanding for a refund (after been stood up for an invitation link for at least 8 hours after paying up a subscription fee of US$250 via Skrill to this [email protected] and another qq.com email (WTF), this admin finally showed his true colours that the whole set up of USDJPY Master was obviously a scam of a lowest order and stupidity. Fancy just cheating and running away with 250 USD for what would be a series of free publicity posts here and elsewhere for USDJPY Master.

Their free trade signals were largely loss making trades, having tested them on at least 8-10 demo accounts. Most of them were copied from other Telegram channels that are legit and which I follow and even paid for as a subscriber.

For what my money's worth as a write off, it's a small price to pay to let you know the inside tale of this blatantly low grade scam behind the USDJPY Master.

If you want to trust their so-called admin and part with your money, don't say you haven't been warned: you will not get anything back in return, not least an invitation link or worse your profits for what would be a far worse investment scam.

There are more legit Telegram signals provider out there whose admin is decent hearted human being. This R C and his elk, please beware.

IF you must, run their trades on demo and see for yourself for what they are worth.

You won't get your money back if you ever transfer money for anything they are flogging. Try and tell me if I'm wrong.

Here is a list of blocked scams and someone even already convicted:

The pattern is always the same:

get rich quick, with an algorithm or secret techniques finally revealed, fancy sports cars and beautiful women.....but there is yet another trick:
after the scammers have....disappeared with the money, sometimes...they come back and appear as lawyers from law firms promising to be able to recover lost money and instead...they are still the same scammers....
The cat and the fox: