Scalping the Forex - John Bartlett Cd course

T4x

Hi All

I was recently checking out the net for help on finding out if there was any help for new traders with regards to course etc i cam across quite a few like greg seckers and win investing which seemed to charge an extortionate amount of money for their courses.

however one that i also found was one by john bartlett about scalping the forex, the cd course is available to buy from this site.

my question is has anybody brought it and if you have is it any good.

any help would make a huge difference

thanking you all in advance

T4x

Hi. I bought the other Bartlett Course - Forex for Beginners, for about 150 pounds. Great course. I wouldnt have forward without it. Not taking the scalping course though. I am interested in Price Action, so am buying the 123learntotrade course, from Brendan Egan in Chicago. There is so much junk and ripoffs in this industry online, so it is quite easy to find what is genuine and sensiblly priced. Happy Trading..QUOTE=T4x;901602]Hi All

I was recently checking out the net for help on finding out if there was any help for new traders with regards to course etc i cam across quite a few like greg seckers and win investing which seemed to charge an extortionate amount of money for their courses.

however one that i also found was one by john bartlett about scalping the forex, the cd course is available to buy from this site.

my question is has anybody brought it and if you have is it any good.

any help would make a huge difference

thanking you all in advance

T4x[/QUOTE]