John Bartlett CD course

I always tell people not to pay for anything until they have spent at least 6 months researching the web and forums for the multitude of free sites , systems and indicators available on whatever market you are interested in ....

by then you will have a feel for what you might want to do regarding trading education.........also if you do invest in a course or some training you will have more questions to ask and it will be more productive ....

in the last couple of years I have paid a few hundred quid to attend as few training courses and seminars but I was more interested in getting some F2F time with the presenters than the actual courses....

i dont think anyone can become a really good trader without ultimately spending a little cash here and their

N

Cheers for your reply NVP, good advice i reckon. Might go down the paying route later in my "education", but that's going against most the traders on here. Might not be a bad thing, 75% of t2w traders are ........'s. Insert your own content there :LOL:

Take it from experience you will have to learn most of how you trade by yourself.Sure go on a beginners course if it is very cheap or free,your broker should also do some webinars,but most of what you need is available on the net,the rest is in your mind. I cant think of one course that can honestly be recommended by a proven performer.

agreed.......because the true journey of a trader is 100% subjective

N

Cheers for your reply NVP, good advice i reckon. Might go down the paying route later in my "education", but that's going against most the traders on here. Might not be a bad thing, 75% of t2w traders are ........'s. Insert your own content there :LOL:

catholics ?

N

Take it from experience you will have to learn most of how you trade by yourself.Sure go on a beginners course if it is very cheap or free,your broker should also do some webinars,but most of what you need is available on the net,the rest is in your mind. I cant think of one course that can honestly be recommended by a proven performer.

Appreciate your take on it.

Benji

Its not a case of who to believe,ask the traders who have been around a long time.We are not even saying we can trade,we are saying that the whole industry in full of people trying to exploit your need to find a holy grail solution. Im not keen on FXCM,but as an example they have many free trading sessions and live trading sessions as do other brokers,Start with them,what more could anyone else possible know. A secret method,come on,think about it.if you like look at the start of my thread there are lots of live examples and videos of the simple methods I use.Others will help as well. Most courses that people go on are written in such a way that you come away thinking you have cracked it. look for someone who went on the course a year ago and is still using their methods,u wont find them,what does that tell you.

Bless me father for I have sinned I prayed for Facebook stock to fall so I could short it beforehand :innocent:

Bless me father for I have sinned I prayed for Facebook stock to fall so I could short it beforehand :innocent:

your prayers were answered my son...........can you pray and tell us where the euro is going ?

I fear Sister Merkel is clueless and needs holy guidance

N

JB's FX course is easy to understand...... I'm up to my neck with starting my new firm, that I do not have plenty of time to invest. slowly, but surely I will have a punt.