scalping-signals

scalping signals

i'm testing scalping system,will be sending some signals on here,you may follow me in a DEMO account if you like..

Hi, which system are you using , there are so many out there, please post your results.

Scalping

1:1 is fine, so is 1:2. The results of the trades over time depends on many different variables, not just the risk/reward.

And I would say scalping is worth the trouble if it fits with your personality.

Good start I would say.

Rossini,

You scalp 6E, whereas I like to scalp the lesser known CME FX pairs such as Canadian (6C), Cable (6B) and Swissy (6S.) So we are scalping in the same general market.

Can I ask you what technicals you are using, or are you using momentum?

For my part, I am getting my trend from a 60 minute 11/27 MACD Histogram, and then I trade in a 13-minute time frame, buying/selling in the direction of the trend, using 3 period Moving Averages to set entry points (which are confirmed by a three-minute CCI(3.)) So I look at three time periods: 60 minute for the trend, 13 minutes as the trading timeframe, and 3 minutes to fine-tune the entry point (after the other two timeframes are in harmony.)

I am finding that the Market Depth indicator is better than classic oscillators when it comes to identifying entry points. Seems that actual orders are better at giving me the timing of the entry than the short term CCI,RSI, or Stochastic.

Any insight that you have will be appreciated.

Van88Guy

i'll buy EUR/USD at 1.3322 sl 20 pips,target 30 ..valid for 70 minutes
buy AUD/USD at 0.7388 sl 18 pips..target 22 pips

buy AUD/USD at 0.7738 sl 16 pips,target 18 ..valid for 40 minutes
buy EUR/USD at 1.3380 sl 20 pip target 28

buy AUD/USD at 0.7436 sl 17 pips..target 20
buy EUR/USD at 1.3280 sl 20 pips,target 30
valid for 70 minutes