scalping-signals

shaun140

i'm testing scalping system,will be sending some signals on here,you may follow me in a DEMO account if you like..

risk/reward ratio 1:1 ??????

in the end of the month only the regular profit i'll be caring about,system doesn't make regular profit/money=not working system

i'll be trying this system for about a month,lets see what will happen.
yesterday was good :+18 pips profit resulted from the 2 signals you see above

and another AUD/USD signal(i wrote in moneytec's forums under thread(signals) got +29 pips

hope it will continue working the same way,as you know it's extremely hard to make regular profit monthly for few month time in the forex market,nobody could gurantee that!

Last edited:
Hi Shaun,

Looks like a bit more than a scalp with those targets. Also careful with that 1:1 risk reward, you will need to be successful a high % of the time to make a 1:1 work. Scalping is really 5 maybe 10 pips and it best done using Futures. Futures have less spread, show you Time and Sales, and tend to overshoot the cash market by a few pips. Much better for scalping. I do some scalping on the Euro Future 6E when condition are right, however it really isn't worth the trouble in my opinion.

Hi Shaun,

Looks like a bit more than a scalp with those targets. Also careful with that 1:1 risk reward, you will need to be successful a high % of the time to make a 1:1 work. Scalping is really 5 maybe 10 pips and it best done using Futures. Futures have less spread, show you Time and Sales, and tend to overshoot the cash market by a few pips. Much better for scalping. I do some scalping on the Euro Future 6E when condition are right, however it really isn't worth the trouble in my opinion.

thank you so much webart for your advice/post...i hope the system will be successful a high %,we will see...

also i may try that with the futures ..
have good day

i'll buy EUR/USD at 1.3178 ,SL 27 pips Target 30 pips..valid for 3 hours starting from now

Hi Shaun,

1:1 is fine, so is 1:2. The results of the trades over time depends on many different variables, not just the risk/reward.

And I would say scalping is worth the trouble if it fits with your personality.

Good start I would say.

Thanks Rossini for your post,i think scalping,short term orders save much stress some people couldn't bear looking at the computer screen for days following their money

Shaun, you are actually not scalping, you are spot trading. The problem with scalping is that you need to sit in front of the screens and concentrate very hard for long periods, you need perfect entries as your have small targets and therefore small stops.

Looks like you are doing well, congratulations.