Scalping / No Requotes Broker?

matt101uk

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good Spread Bet or CFD company that commits to their no-requotes statement and will allow fairly rapid trading/scalping. Not that interested in MT4 with STP...

Many thanks....

You could try FXCM as they claim no dealing desk and no requotes, although I'm not sure if they are suitable for scalping because of their wider spreads/slippage.

Prospreads will work too and they have DMA/No Dealing Desk functionality across all instruments (not just forex). They are entirely happy with scalping (whereas fxcm may have a different view for their Dealing Desk indices etc)

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good Spread Bet or CFD company that commits to their no-requotes statement and will allow fairly rapid trading/scalping. Not that interested in MT4 with STP...

Many thanks....

I'd steer clear of any broker that there is a slight suspicion of a dealing desk. A true STP/ECN broker is the only type that you can develop a long standing relationship with as a Scalper. I am trading at Yadix, no SL or TP restrictions, nor any pip or time restrictions for scalping.

I'd steer clear of any broker that there is a slight suspicion of a dealing desk. A true STP/ECN broker is the only type that you can develop a long standing relationship with as a Scalper. I am trading at Yadix, no SL or TP restrictions, nor any pip or time restrictions for scalping.
Yes I have had a look at Yadix, do you trade the indices with them (FTSE and DAX)? Have you experienced any slippage trading with them?

I am currently looking at Yadix and prospreads, Yadix appears is a broker and porspreads appears to be spreadbetting (but with tighter spreads than Yadix) so I am swayed towards pro trader. anyone ever tried both and have thoughts on either ?

Yes I have had a look at Yadix, do you trade the indices with them (FTSE and DAX)? Have you experienced any slippage trading with them?

Hi, I trade currencies, had a play with the cfds on demo but nothing serious, they seem very competitive on their cfd spreads...In regards to currencies, execution is excellent, very minimal slippage, if any at all. Unlike my last STO broker who's slippage was horrific.

Let us know how you get on with the CFDs and good luck

Hi, I trade currencies, had a play with the cfds on demo but nothing serious, they seem very competitive on their cfd spreads...In regards to currencies, execution is excellent, very minimal slippage, if any at all. Unlike my last STO broker who's slippage was horrific.

Let us know how you get on with the CFDs and good luck
Not the last time I had a look at the Dow, 4 spread is quite a lot. The FTSE and DAX, 1 point spread without fractions is however good. Great bonus for Forex trading I noticed, however it does not include the CFDs indices.

I am currently looking at Yadix and prospreads, Yadix appears is a broker and porspreads appears to be spreadbetting (but with tighter spreads than Yadix) so I am swayed towards pro trader. anyone ever tried both and have thoughts on either ?
Prospreads is suppose to be quite good. Closest to trading the future and a feel of DMA. I have not tried them out on reasons for not so good spread on the Dow, and more important missing auto stop loss feature on the platform, at least the last time I evaluated the demo.

Prospreads is suppose to be quite good. Closest to trading the future and a feel of DMA. I have not tried them out on reasons for not so good spread on the Dow, and more important missing auto stop loss feature on the platform, at least the last time I evaluated the demo.

Hi guys, i received an email from them at the end of last week about new liquidity providers and the update of prospreads (live) on their site.

I had a look over the last few days and the prospread is 0.3 eurusd consistantly (they promote 0.6 :) )amazing that a broker advertises higher than their actual spread. On my classic account, the eurusd spread is 1.2 -1.3 :).

What I realy like is the fact that there are no stop limits on currency trades. This is wonderful for scalping. I really like this broker, I don't think that they get the credit they deserve.:clap:

Prospreads has the direct link to LCG's institutional Currenex FX liquidity. this is massively deep BUT .. you do pay comms.

as client flow generally goes direct to the FX Market Makers (of which there are 16 on the platform..plus anyone else who wants to add their prices/flow) you can trade as often or as little as you like.

Prospreads is now able to take retail clients which was not possible in the past so it is a great platform for those high frequency traders who demand this type of product.

Prospreads is the Gib unit of LCG (Capital Spreads) and uses its own platform.

Simon

Any updates guys, it would be interesting to compare Yadix with others to see if I made the right decision

I'm trading with Yadix already more then one month. I tried with my scalping strategy many brokers and always was excluded maximum after 2 weeks. Here I'm happy with execution and spreads and more then that, I'm not excluded!

Hi gle101, did you see their EA library and Trading scripts? They have many scripts available for you

based on this thread, I checked out Yadix with a small account to test my scalping system.

I have to say that the execution is great, there are no stop level restiction on all orders and I have no problem with my aggressive scalping strategy. I am making money scalping at Yadix and am very happy.

I will increase account size this week and leave my recommendation for forex scalping here

based on this thread, I checked out Yadix with a small account to test my scalping system.

I have to say that the execution is great, there are no stop level restiction on all orders and I have no problem with my aggressive scalping strategy. I am making money scalping at Yadix and am very happy.

I will increase account size this week and leave my recommendation for forex scalping here
Yes, but they changed the spread on the FTSE and DAX from 1 spread to 2 spread, not good at all.

I don't have too much interest in indicies to be honest.

scalping strategies require volatility that you can find on major currency pairs only (most of the time). My scalping system cannot trade on indices, oil, gold or silver as it does not give a successful scalper the movement to generate profits.

As we all know, ALL brokers cannot be perfect for every trader, this one for me is just right