No Slippage Minimal to No Requotes

shahkhan

Hello everyone, I am searching for companies which offer no slippage and minimal to almost no requotes (outside of news events, thats only fair)...can any one guide me by telling their experiences with companies. I tried ACM WYCIWYG platfrom but even they have exprired rates quite frequently...you can suggest, Forex brokers, CFDs or spreadb betting companies..plz help

thx

Hello everyone, I am searching for companies which offer no slippage and minimal to almost no requotes (outside of news events, thats only fair)...can any one guide me by telling their experiences with companies. I tried ACM WYCIWYG platfrom but even they have exprired rates quite frequently...you can suggest, Forex brokers, CFDs or spreadb betting companies..plz help

thx

Can you use sb's from where you are?

If so, I still use IG. Happy with them. Other sb's offer tighter spreads, and there is no knocking that, except when you are trying to exit a trade and the re quotes are spinning.

Kinda defeats the tight spread.

Can you use sb's from where you are?

If so, I still use IG. Happy with them. Other sb's offer tighter spreads, and there is no knocking that, except when you are trying to exit a trade and the re quotes are spinning.

Kinda defeats the tight spread.

Yeah i can use SB, i will give IG a try to see what kinda execution i get, please send me more companies that you know of..much appreciate it