Saxo CHF Gap Fill Levels Rebased

levinakit

Anyone else suffering from Saxo Capital Markets.

They have confirmed closed and execution of the long EURCHF positions at 1.184 and 1.195 due to a stop limit.

This morning they sent an email saying that the fills are going to be 0.96250

I'm contemplating a lawsuit action based in Singapore.

Is anyone suffering on the same note? If so, let's bring our efforts together

That's not good, I got an email from ETX Capital along similar lines except luckily I wasn't in the market at the time so doesn't effect me.

"Please be informed that due to today’s exceptional market movement in CHF crosses, we have been filling clients’ orders and positions in an extremely illiquid market.

As such, we are now reviewing all executed fills and we will amend them to more accurate levels. This may result in a worse execution rate than the originally filled level.

Please keep in mind that, therefore, the balance in your account(s) might change and your trading activity be affected
."

Might be time to switch brokers to one who can actually maintain orders and executions :confused:

My broker says business as usual, although I see Alpari and some other brokers have closed the doors (bankrupt)

My broker says business as usual, although I see Alpari and some other brokers have closed the doors (bankrupt)

Thanks for that information, I haven't been paying much attention to news today. It's quite a shock to see so many brokers go under. This news makes ETX seem a little more stable than those others.

This move has motivated me to start employing a guaranteed stop strategy, the extra cost will be worth it in the long run.