Sawadeekhrub... I'm New fellow here...

Tony Sheman

I'm just started Forex trading new account... but unfortunately i am losing 60% out of my cappital... i have to stop putting my trade... if not.. can't imagine. any one can give me a hand here... ? thank

:cry:

I'm just started Forex trading new account... but unfortunately i am losing 60% out of my cappital... i have to stop putting my trade... if not.. can't imagine. any one can give me a hand here... ? thank

:cry:

Why not spend some time learning before risking your capital?
There is plenty of good stuff to read on this forum and forums like it. Then you should demo trade, or at least use a very small account at the beginning you should aim to learn with your losses being as small as possible (keep your education cheap).. once you are consistent you can slowly increase position size.

Chok dee khrap

Tony - I'm in Thailand too.

Give us a bit more info on what you are doing. If you are under-capitalised, it's a problem but as is being discussed on other threads, you can drastically reduce your risk per trade if you know which brokers provide this facility.

So - how are you trading? Is it day trading/swing trading? How much $$$ are you putting on the line for each trade? Are you puking out of trades as soon as they go against you (death of a thousand cuts)? Are you doing the opposite - NOT getting out of trades as they go against you until the losses become huge.

It's unlikely you are doing anything wrong that the rest of us haven't done but recovery is tough as it messes with your head somewhat.